Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
The 35gb probably takes into account an estimate for the 16 dlcs and maybe expansions. At least that is my guess but still would not be surprised if we downloaded a few more gigs

^ Very good point - does anyone know how large the day-1 patch is?? Several gigs sounds nasty, I thought it will be a tiny .exe

The .exe is/was probably tiny. The patch hasn't been said. I've no idea if they're combining or if it'll be two separate downloads.

The day one patch will be smaller dann 700 MB according to the official Facebook page of The Witcher. I guess it was mentioned that the Rest of the GB are for the additional languages packs.

I feel at ease finding this thread, and I love this thread.

It is almost one day left.
Before getting off the HYPE TRAIN, I want to say thank you, all of you, especially moderators. I've been very impressed with this organized forum. They don't moderate to control us, they moderate to furnish us with wholesome place. As well as Moderators, all the people in this forum, are filled with tenderness, affection and humorous. I love it. AND of course, CDPR! Every time I saw Devs comment in this forum, I felt their sincerity (sometimes madness:D )

It has to be a long day, but I'm really looking forward to playing TW3:look:

Good then, I hope I won´t have to download all the other language packs if I don´t want them so I can jump right into the game : )

Today.. yes! It's been the bestest day so far in the waiting for The Witcher 3.

I have not checked the countdown but I know tomorrow I will be watching Game of Thrones Ep. 6 with my girlfriend and then.. 5 hours later the game will be out.

I have never felt THIS close to the game before.. it is a goos feeling today..

So you planning to change your name after today? :p

Less than 31 hours now...THIS WAIT...is unbearable...

Seeing so many people playing this game already is getting hard to take. Especially since I'm working on Tuesday. :Sadface:

Nice to have a support group though!

Whoooo, so close ! :victory:

Playing Invisible inc. and re-reading The Last Wish today, plus 2 movies this evening to keep me busy.

Tomorrow work, then evening class until 20h30, then time to go home, eat, watch the new episodes of Orphan Black and Game of Thrones, and that should bring me near midnight, then only 1-2 excruciating hours left (barring no issue with downloading the day 1 patch, but of course there will be...)! Sleep is overrated :wat:

Almost all set! Except the day at work which is gonna be so looooonnnnng... and unproductive :facepalm:

You went back in time?

Also, technically less than 31 is also less than 33.

Steam states 0:00 in Germany. Every other site 01:00. I don't bought the game on steam, so 01:00 is the time for me. It's 16:40 now. So, it's 32 hours and 20 minutes.

Yeah, technically. :D

Witcher 3 anticipation Thread

Geralt's story shall conclude in a mere matter of hours, we get a chance to play out a visual epic of a novel in which we tailor to our own predispositions of the witcher series as a whole. This sort of beautiful storytelling accompanied by the gorgeous art and world that cd projekt red has brought to life for us deserves recognition from all forms of media as it crosses so many boundaries and would not even have been conceivable 10 or even 5 years ago. The fact that people are picking apart every little stupid detail they can, such as lighting in a cave or textural graphical downgrades, makes me even more appreciative for my own view of this game : WE ARE SO VERY LUCKY TO LIVE IN THIS GOLDEN AGE OF GAMING AND THAT WE GET TO SEE THE RELEASE OF ONE OF THE BEST VIDEO GAMES EVER.

:victory:
Geralt's story shall conclude in a mere matter of hours, we get a chance to play out a visual epic of a novel in which we tailor to our own predispositions of the witcher series as a whole. This sort of beautiful storytelling accompanied by the gorgeous art and world that cd projekt red has brought to life for us deserves recognition from all forms of media as it crosses so many boundaries and would not even have been conceivable 10 or even 5 years ago. The fact that people are picking apart every little stupid detail they can, such as lighting in a cave or textural graphical downgrades, makes me even more appreciative for my own view of this game : WE ARE SO VERY LUCKY TO LIVE IN THIS GOLDEN AGE OF GAMING AND THAT WE GET TO SEE THE RELEASE OF ONE OF THE BEST VIDEO GAMES EVER.
:victory:

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread

Well its not going to work for me since everyone at my work place would know why I called out sick :)

Top Bottom