Twitch Stream PC version with patch!

+
Did they confirm that it is running with the day 1 patch? I muted them after they insulted their English viewers.

Did they confirm that it is running with the day 1 patch? I muted them after they insulted their English viewers.

Yes, they did show the menu where it said 1.02. Apparently the Day 1 patch has been sent out to reviewers today. Guess we'll finally be allowed to draw conclusions without people claiming the Day 1 patch will magically change everything.

No, but others said that the M/K controls are not that good and you should use a pad, if you have one.

But then a fair number of people said the same thing about TW2 and I found KB+M to be far superior to the controller with TW2 after I gave both a fair try.

But then a fair number of people said the same thing about TW2 and I found KB+M to be far superior to the controller with TW2 after I gave both a fair try.

Yeah, that is something everybody has to find out for himself. I just finished my preparation run with TW 1 and TW2 yesterday and this time I played TW2 with my pad.

So... is it PC with DAY One Patch or not?
That is still a yes, it is with the Day 1 patch but without a patch that is supposed to work together with a new Nvidia driver.

Do we know on what rig they're playing? Streaming also takes away some frames.

Also keep in mind the nvidia drivers for this game are not out yet.

Do we know on what rig they're playing? Streaming also takes away some frames.

Also keep in mind the nvidia drivers for this game are not out yet.

Yes we know : Martins Pc: i7 4790k auf 4,4 Ghz übertaktet; 8GB Ram; Nividia 980 GTX.
Also there are no "magical upgrade" but seems a little better, and effects like explosion etc are very improved.
Hairworks on horse is just...hann <3

yes 4790k with 16 gb and 780 (never said ti so it could be a gtx) if i remember correctly

Well the 780 is below the recommended 980 for 1080p Ultra + Gameworks.

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-is-your-system-ready

Yes we know : Martins Pc: i7 4790k auf 4,4 Ghz übertaktet; 8GB Ram; Nividia 980 GTX.
Also there are no "magical upgrade" but seems a little better, and effects like explosion etc are very improved.
Hairworks on horse is just...hann <3

So it is a 980? Getting mixed messages here.

more geometry removed (ground)

December screen

Stream (identical to PS4)

Top Bottom