Twitch Stream PC version with patch!

+

They toned down even hairworks, which should be the strongest advantage (the only one) of the PC version.

---------- Updated at 03:37 PM ----------

To your statement: Take away the color differences. Skyrim. Same quality. Guaranteed.

No, but I agree with Tuco on this one. You can't say that Skyrim has the same quality. Skyrim had its ass beaten even by TW2.

well now we saw the truth....for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction! so no more money for you(cdpr) from me! ;) ...have fun guys enjoy your game!

Well, the problem is simple - If the game had been looking like this in 2013,2014 I think most people wouldn't complain, even though the fact that there are only really small differences between PC and PS4 versions is really disappointing - GTA PC looks better now - said even by the games in the stream of PC version 1.02 (and there are actual big differences between GTAV PC and consoles version) than TW3 PC

But the bigger problem is, that we have trailers, gameplay material of the versions from 2013,2014 and we can compare them easily with the final version and see what things have been taken out, or doesn't look as good as in previous videos, trailers, screeens, etc..
And that makes people sad, mad and disappointed.. and the handling of the situation by CD Projekt just makes the situation even worse, mainly for the future and the relantionship and trust between CD Projekt RED and the fans, customers, etc.

Glad the truth got out before the release so the consumer can make a complete truthful judgement call. We can either buy it or pass on it....either way the choice isnt going to change the downgrade. I just hope CDPR addresses this soon. :( Interested in what they have to say. Either way people will still buy it with the downgrade and will enjoy it. This will definitely hurt the reputation of CDPR though, at least I think it will.

Someone tell these guys to speed it up, get to a cave and kill some shit already. :p The framerate is indeed taking a hit, hope that's from them recording.

Even on a stream where alot of filters, post processing and IQ get lost due to the low bitrate.. i must say PC version does look crisp and more..solid than the console versions. Not to mention Foilage, light trough trees and Shadows are extremely well done.

For a 2015 game, it looks "meh" apart from the nuclear bloom effect and great facial texture. Got the game at half price so it's a win win situation for me and CDPR. At least story wise many say it's great so that's a relief. Wonder what PC gamers perception towards CDPR and CP2077 will be like after all this "downgrade" fiasco

The Witcher 3 looks fantastic and it will look even more fantastic when I'm playing it on Ultra settings but regardless, this is an RPG and the whole point of an RPG is to be able to immerse yourself in the story and world. I could care less if it was "downgraded" - those who are so up in arms about it can play another game while the rest of us enjoy an amazing experience with The Witcher 3.

For a 2015 game, it looks "meh" apart from the nuclear bloom effect and great facial texture. Got the game at half price so it's a win win situation for me and CDPR. At least story wise many say it's great so that's a relief. Wonder what PC gamers perception towards CDPR and CP2077 will be like after all this "downgrade" fiasco

Hey same here :D Wouldn't of paid full price for it before even seeing the 'real' game. CDPR will have a weakened image from PC gamers that actually do care about how a company treats their fans. BUT it won't hurt them. People don't care enough to boycott a company or they'll make bank on consoles, which I'm sure they have with Witcher 3.

ok i have not read the entire post but from what i have gather people say this is the pc version streamed ...well i can with big confidence say its not the pc version.. its the xbox one version.
the reason why i say that :
first of all xbox controller is used ..
second Very few people have access to the pc build and most peoples pc build is outdated.
and last i even read that pc version is all over the internet .. well thats true but only the locked gog preload version. everyone claiming to have the exe on there torrent right now is most likly viruses .. i am pretty shure there are done aloot of stuff to prevent pc leaking to soon .. therfor also only very few people have a pc build ( only hte biggest and most trusted gaming review site might have one build ) and not even pcgamer has shown any pc pictures from there own build there i think its more likely that there is not even a review build for pc out yet. and therfore i also think all the downgrade talk is pointless unless a true finalized version of the pc build has been showen that comes from a trusted version =P thats my point off view. hope some one shares that with me ( mabe the mods share my point of view =P ??? )

you do realize they are using the xbox controller for this and shown its the pc footage....ITs not the xbox one footage, its running on a gtx 980.

ok i have not read the entire post but from what i have gather people say this is the pc version streamed ...well i can with big confidence say its not the pc version.. its the xbox one version.
the reason why i say that :
first of all xbox controller is used ..
second Very few people have access to the pc build and most peoples pc build is outdated.
and last i even read that pc version is all over the internet .. well thats true but only the locked gog preload version. everyone claiming to have the exe on there torrent right now is most likly viruses .. i am pretty shure there are done aloot of stuff to prevent pc leaking to soon .. therfor also only very few people have a pc build ( only hte biggest and most trusted gaming review site might have one build ) and not even pcgamer has shown any pc pictures from there own build there i think its more likely that there is not even a review build for pc out yet. and therfore i also think all the downgrade talk is pointless unless a true finalized version of the pc build has been showen that comes from a trusted version =P thats my point off view. hope some one shares that with me ( mabe the mods share my point of view =P ??? )

It IS the Pc version. They just play with an Xbox Controller. This is an official german pc magazine playing, they have a review copy.

They got the current PC version with day 1 patch from CD Projekt Red. It is still missing the optimizations for the new Nvidia driver though. PCGH (the German mag from two days ago) also got the release version with day 1 patch today. They wrote that they won't make any statements about the performance until release...

Hey same here :D Wouldn't of paid full price for it before even seeing the 'real' game. CDPR will have a weakened image from PC gamers that actually do care about how a company treats their fans. BUT it won't hurt them. People don't care enough to boycott a company or they'll make bank on consoles, which I'm sure they have with Witcher 3.

So for a game to be full price it has to be absolutely amazing in the graphical department?

So being a story driven open world RPG that has been praised by pretty much every reviewer and early adopter out there means nothing..

I could care less about the 'downgrade' i will be getting immeresed in one of the best RPGs created to this point! :rambo:

Top Bottom