Twitch Stream PC version with patch!

+
They released the patch today for select reviewers....some in germany I think streamed with it today as well. As well as some videos that got posted on youtube had it today as well.

Just a fair warning, mods have let this thread run its course. But I hardly see people discussing the stream itself, which is what this thread is about in the end.

If you want to discuss comparisons or visuals please do so in this thread:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...Ps4-no-difference-downgraded-cause-of-consols

Thanks.

Yes cause visuals of the game have nothing to do with the stream am i right? Anything besides "o it look nice" will get moved.

Bioware Forums level modding here

Yes cause visuals of the game have nothing to do with the stream am i right? Anything besides "o it look nice" will get moved.

Bioware Forums level modding here

I linked a thread where you can vent your spleen.

@Modster that would require them owning up to the lie before it releases and actually unlocking it for the PC supporters but that doesnt look like the case cause they shafted them with the downgrade for console parity....and let the consoles stream early as well....also gave them the day one patch on consoles, and that is what PC players need to unlock the game for us....That seems almost like DRM when yah think about it?

Looks like CDPR gives preferential treatment to twitch streamers rather than their paying customers. Maybe you should get your priorities straight and support your customers over twitch streamers.

You mean they give early access to people with large audiences to increase awareness of their product, which has been a common business practice forever. Twitch streamers and youtubers are no different than Polygon and IGN these days. Hell, that dude has 12k people watching his channel right now, thats 3 times as many as Giantbomb had 2 days ago.

You mean they give early access to people with large audiences to increase awareness of their product, which has been a common business practice forever. Twitch streamers and youtubers are no different than Polygon and IGN these days. Hell, that dude has 12k people watching his channel right now, thats 3 times as many as Giantbomb had 2 days ago.

One day from release? Bit late don't you think? It's just BS.

If they want marketing on twitch unlock the game for everyone and see how many people stream the game :)

Just another nail in the coffin for a supposed PC developer supporting console gaming instead of PC.

Like I said can't wait to see Tuesday what they will say....Wonder if they will say anything.... They have gotten away with it so far, so who knows....

One day from release? Bit late don't you think? It's just BS.

If they want marketing on twitch unlock the game for everyone and see how many people stream the game :)

Just another nail in the coffin for a supposed PC developer supporting console gaming instead of PC.

Did everyone whose going to buy the game buy it already or something? Marketing for this title will extend out for weeks if not months post release. The "one day from release" bit is really a more apt question for you. Its one more day, get over it.

Top Bottom