A Sincere Apology

+
A Sincere Apology

I would really like to apologize to CD Projekt Red on behalf of all so called "PC gamers" trashing this game and I'm hoping this wont be deleted because i really do mean this. It's unfair that you guys are getting so much hate from people and it makes me sad and worried that the bad apples are going to mess things up for us in the future i really hope that you understand that there are a lot of people out there who love CD Projekt Red and understand whats going and love your games for more then just how they look and will always trust and stand behind you. The Witcher games are hands down my favorite not due to how they look (even tho they always looked good) but to the story that pulls you in and doesn't let you go i honestly cant think of a single game i love more then The Witcher series. Just wanted to say sorry for all the bad apples out there talking trash about a game that hasn't even released yet. -Love a true fan. P.S If you do delete this post i understand i just hope you get to read it first i mean every word of this from the bottom of my heart.

Yes ! Finally
This is The Witcher, we want a good story, choices and consequences. Not Crysis
Thank you for the game CDPR ! The reviews speak for themselves
:cheers:

Thanks woodmok for the reply i hope more people also reply i really want CD Projekt Red know how many of us support them.

Well i think most of gaming world think the same.....just the crazy few whos mad about brick wall etc. is more vocal...cus a brick fkn wall is all about open world crpg...right?

It is crazy and it's also very sad...people should know the story is going to be great like it's always been and the story to a game is the biggest thing of them all it's sad people don't understand that.

Hello i am new to the forums, but a long time fan of The Witcher, i also wanted to say thank you CDPR for this amazing game you made, i love you all so much :D

Not sure if one of the staff renamed the thread name but thank you i noticed after i posted it i tried to change it myself but couldn't :p

I'm waiting for someone from the Red team to reply with a "we love you too"*

*even my mom has never told me that

Hm, beiing a fan is not necessarily a good thing. Fan comes from fanatic. And you should always be critical even of the things you like. ;)
Also I don't think you can apologize on behalf of a group, unless they give you authority. I guess you rather mean apologize for them. But that would mean that you associate with them and I thought you wanted to set yourself apart from them. In the end, you probably just wanted to say, that the criticism is unjust and often unreasonably stated. If that constitutes a bad apple would have to be discussed.
I am happy for you though, that you are confident in their ability to deliver and that you are looking forward to the game. I am too, though I am more sceptical. But we can definitely agree, that shouting and insulting won't help anyone.
Have fun in two days time with the game. May it fulfill all you hopes.

I would really like to apologize to CD Projekt Red on behalf of all so called "PC gamers" trashing this game and I'm hoping this wont be deleted because i really do mean this. It's unfair that you guys are getting so much hate from people and it makes me sad and worried that the bad apples are going to mess things up for us in the future i really hope that you understand that there are a lot of people out there who love CD Projekt Red and understand whats going and love your games for more then just how they look and will always trust and stand behind you. The Witcher games are hands down my favorite not due to how they look (even tho they always looked good) but to the story that pulls you in and doesn't let you go i honestly cant think of a single game i love more then The Witcher series. Just wanted to say sorry for all the bad apples out there talking trash about a game that hasn't even released yet. -Love a true fan. P.S If you do delete this post i understand i just hope you get to read it first i mean every word of this from the bottom of my heart.

This post should be deleted and topic locked.

I have posted few critiques on this forum in civil manner about color scheme and general graphics, now according to you I'm a bad apple and I'm talking trash?

Insulting much?

This post should be deleted and topic locked.

I have posted few critiques on this forum in civil manner about color scheme and general graphics, now according to you I'm a bad apple and I'm talking trash?

Insulting much?
No you said you were talking about it in a civil manner there for you weren't talking trash or just hating on it like a lot of others are doing that's who i was pointing out as bad apples. I apologize if you took my post that way but i was sure people who are talking about the game without all the hate and unnecessary profanity wouldn't take it that way.

I'm hoping that CDPR released a PC HD pack or eventually I'd like to see modders get it into the game. Honestly, while I love having the best graphics, I'm not so bothered making a #wildhuntgate kind of issue. It's going to be an amazing game, even if the graphics aren't at the point that they melt my eyeballs.

i love the assassin creed games, all of them
doesn't understand the hate for every year a new game...

cd projekt red does incredible great rpgs

I'm hoping that CDPR released a PC HD pack or eventually I'd like to see modders get it into the game. Honestly, while I love having the best graphics, I'm not so bothered making a #wildhuntgate kind of issue. It's going to be an amazing game, even if the graphics aren't at the point that they melt my eyeballs.

PC*Ultra has 2K textures already, this was confirmed by a dev. Now sure you could go all the way up to 4K textures…

PC users have been screwed time and time again by companies they once loved moving to consoles. CD Projekt built up tons of good PR by playing the "good guy" and taking PC gaming's side.

PC gamers see a change of direction on the horizon. Graphics scaled back, promised PC UI not delivered upon, content cut to be repackaged as "free DLC" in a shameless PR move.

Is the graphical downgrade awful? I would say not. Have you ever stopped to wonder why it's garnered such an extreme reaction? CDPR was able to "go big" thanks to mutual good will with PC gamers. In many ways they've now crossed their #1 fans, and that's why there is such passionate outrage.

---------- Updated at 06:31 PM ----------

Were you around when Dragon Age II was released? Were you a fan of Bioware at any point? Are you a fan now? I, for one, am starting to see parallels and I don't think I'm alone.

lol i think its so hilarious and pathetic. That people are complaining about the graphics. The game looks stunning. And who the hell plays a game for the graphics? Its nice to have a game look great. But its all about gameplay and having fun. People that complain about graphics should go outside once in a while. And look at the beauty of nature if they would to see something that looks good. Its just so stupid this whole graphics thing. Videogames are created for people to enjoy. I get some people dont want an ugly looking game. BUt again this game is beautiful. What are the complainers smoking?

Thank you. People really need to get a grip and go outside to get some fresh air. Graphics for this game was my least concern, I always wondered how the gameplay and story would be.

Personaly, i was respecting a LOT ( really a lot ) CD projekt since witcher 1, great guys, great games ( didnt like a lot witcher 2, too linear for me ) always making good optimization( witcher 2 was running flawless on my old pc ) But seriously, now, NO. the "PC version" is only a PS4 port ( mean same graphic ) the optimization is HORRIBLE, the game look horrible ( the vegetation is damn awfull, look like a bad ps3 game ) ( GTA 5 on pc run 2times better, its look WAY better too, and yes i nearly have 2 times more fps on GTA 5 ) Also, that "pc game" dont even have a proper keyboard rebind possibility, seriously, how the hell in 2015 you CANT even rebind the move forward - backward - left - right, and how the hell in 2015 you lock key and forbid the players to rebind them... So no, i'am sorry, but they might have delivered a very great game ( story - quest.. etc ) but the visual + technical + optimization is worse than what ubisoft did with AC unity. I'am really serious, even AC unity run way smoother than this game ( and i look 10 time better ) So no... thoses guys just lot all my respect, because if you made a game that look like sh*t ( and lie about the graphic during the "promotion" ) it ( for me ) totaly kill the pleasure to play it. And i guess; because of that i will certainly never play the witcher 3. I actualy really regret to have bought that game. Thanks.

There's also this little thing we call "irony", and it applies to things like your post telling someone not to say something, and then bringing up freedom of speech.

Top Bottom