Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
Watching PC stream on my favorite streamer (CohhCarnage), because I cannot contain my hype..and I hate myself for it because I'm gonna spoil myself so much until tomorrow at midnight. :(

This is terrible. I'm watching streams, real-time playthroughs.. I can't wait anymore, I'm watching quests getting picked up and Geralt speaking to characters, I'm watching people explore the game's world on my behalf and the novelty is almost gone.

This is terrible.

Googling TW3_Patch_1_01.exe or TW3_Patch_1_02.exe failed! Going crazy, what am I suppose to do, I am so in love- eh.. okay, just a little more waiting..

You forgot the countdown image for the Linux version:

Only 28 more hours. :) :) :)

I was planning on waiting till Saturday to play, but with all this hype flowing through my veins I don't know if I'll be able to hold out. I better pray we have long hours at work this week (or really short hours, but that's even more unlikely.)

Only 28 more hours. :) :) :)

I was planning on waiting till Saturday to play, but with all this hype flowing through my veins I don't know if I'll be able to hold out. I better pray we have long hours at work this week (or really short hours, but that's even more unlikely.)

"Only 28 hours left" he says....

That's an eternity man. :(

If you hate gameplay spoilers (being spoiled on things you can do in the game with your own hands) then this is a small combat spoiler:
[I don't know how to put it in a spoiler tag...]

***gameplay spoiler***
That Cohn streamer came across some Drowners on a river side, there was a barrel between Geralt and the Drowners, so he burned the barrel with Igni then immediately pushed it at the Drowners with Aard: it exploded and burned one of them.
Oh shi'......

Obvious Lie!

Obvious Lie! ONLY! It is like whole ploughing eternity. CDPR/GOG is lying. Proof.

Trolling aside, I never had problem waiting long time until it is near the end. The End is near, fortunately I am a bachelor and have enough time to play it proper way.

Attachments

• only.png
    only.png
    74 KB · Views: 96
Obvious Lie! ONLY! It is like whole ploughing eternity. CDPR/GOG is lying. Proof.

Trolling aside, I never had problem waiting long time until it is near the end. The End is near, fortunately I am a bachelor and have enough time to play it proper way.

Good thing the Mods know where to put this....misplaced thread of yours. Only a "Day and hour left...+- 25 minutes"

Top Bottom