Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters
Today I bought a bag of dried cranberries.

It is half empty now. So delicious.

plz can we talk about something else than downgrade/graphics plz plz pls

I agree. This isn't a thread about the graphics. It's about the WAITING! AAAAUUUUUUGH!!!
Kakarot, you clown!

I am on my medicines and cant even drink. It is getting waiting more problematic. Playing witcher with nothing to drink will be problematic, moral choices with beer are funnier to play out.

So is anyone else last minute work/stuff around the house in a desperate bid to keep busy? I plan on cleaning my room and cleaning then overclocking my PC. I think this should keep me plenty busy.

So is anyone else last minute work/stuff around the house in a desperate bid to keep busy? I plan on cleaning my room and cleaning then overclocking my PC. I think this should keep me plenty busy.

I'm gonna try to finish the 2 anime series that I've been putting off because reasons (Monogatari second season and Aoi bunkaku)..to keep myself busy..Also gonna watch CohhCarnage's stream tomorrow until he finishes with prologue area then it's completely media blackouit for me until I get my hands on the game.

I will get my new smartphone tomorrow. At first i will explore that world and later the world of the witcher 3 =)

I'm gonna try to finish the 2 anime series that I've been putting off because reasons (Monogatari second season and Aoi bunkaku)..to keep myself busy..Also gonna watch CohhCarnage's stream tomorrow until he finishes with prologue area then it's completely media blackouit for me until I get my hands on the game.

I could use a new anime to watch. I'll keep this post in mind.

Oops. Double post.

There's only 272 days left. I give this thread 2 days.

269. Wag that tail, dog. Wag it.

:rebel:

Welp, time to count down again.

38 (never forget)

We must reach page 519 for the day of the current release.
[...]
It's here! It's out! Today's the day! Wait... what's... what's happening...?

Closer now to release than what we were when the second delay came.

Seriously, a timer? No - just no.

Let me know when there's 24 hours left

I am sooo going to mention you every time I update the time left.

Today is a special day. Today, the game has gone gold. This is likely the biggest hallmark before release, even if it's mostly symbolic and the devs are still working. What a journey. I'm tearing up a bit.
We all know when's the next time I'm gonna bump this.

1. Did all my law school readings two weeks in advance.

2. Postponed my internship by a week.

3. Visited my parents in another state over the weekend (they don't know that I won't be seeing them for awhile)

4. Cleaned my turtles' aquarium.

5. Cooked enough food to last a week.

6. Did laundry, took out all the garbage, etc.

7. Managed to stay more or less single over the last year because I knew the TW3 would have destroyed any relationship I had.

These have been the longest 2.5 years of my life and I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

23 hours left...

Damn, I thought I was a sick bastard for wanting to be single this year as well, helps to know I'm not the only one =P

Hours until we embark in this journey friends, it's coming.

Top Bottom