Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definition of Subtle

Already and so soon?
Wow...a year old baby forum user...funny yet sad i'll be back on the 5th-6th forum birthday though :\
I remember why i joined first to this forum...to share a passion i had...and still do, amazing that a year passed and i'm still around, no other forum i stayed longer than few months...i feel great for falling in love with this forum, for may we continue to thrive and our journey in the future together.

Alcohol + LOTR Extended Marathon.

So that's about 11 of the next 39 hours covered. Sleep covers another ~15 hours.

Shit, I still need something for the remaining 13 hours... SUGGESTIONS? [size=-2]Apart from just more alcohol...[/size]
You can try reading the TW3 sub-forum. That should keep you occupied for a while. Granted, you'll probably want to kill yourself by the end, so maybe it's a bit counter-productive.

I am finally reading the story about the Striga the first time.
Dear god, this is so well written. Why haven't I read the books before?
I think I have to watch The Witcher 1 intro again now.

It's really, really good! I loved it. I only read it a few months ago. And I was surprised that the tale of that is in Witcher 2, in Flotsam. In the evening time the villagers gather around a fire and one of them tells this story! Very nice touch.

And I was surprised that the tale of that is in Witcher 2, in Flotsam. In the evening time the villagers gather around a fire and one of them tells this story! Very nice touch.

Need to keep that in mind for my TW2 playthrough in a week or something, thank you!

I am not very far into this book, but regognized a few things I know from the games. That's really cool.

Downgrade Lullaby / CGI Trailer (edited by GHOSTMD :p )

Ghoooost asleep admist the trees...... Reds all swaying in the breeze.....
But one soul lies anexious wide awake.... fearing all manners of fools, leaks and downgrade ;)

[spoken text now]
RED:
Nice tune, been a minute since i heard it last

Downgrade:
gamers have forgotten it...

RED:
got.... other graphucks on their minds...

Downgrade:
graphucks like me?

RED:
They paid me for you!

Downgrade:
Uhhhhhh ... times past.... no amount of coin, could convice a RED to take this contract!

RED:
Time has changed...
**********************************************************************************
*some time later* :p :p

faaannss are silent fooor the night.... mods turned in as daylight dieees....
but one soul lies anexious wide awake... fooorr the RED TEAM, brave and bold,
paid in coin of gold....

they ll chop and slice you, gut and dice you.... hyyype you, up, whole

HYYYPEEEE YOU WHOLE!!!!

This is for you CD Projekt RED team :heart: i love you guys, you re great developers!
@Marcin Momot , @GingerEffect . @theta77 and all the others ;)

Of course this is also for you guys ;) who also enjoy TW series till the end ;)

PS:
Sorry if it sounds / reads a bit crooked... but if english isn t you motherlanguage its kinda
difficult to find the right words for poems :D :D

Enjoy it anyway ;)

Last edited:
I'm not mocking at all.

I'm telling Bravo, well done, thank you with a funny gif, don't you know me yet?

Wouh wouh.... easy my lady ... i just said thank you to you and that nice gif, didn t take it as mocking
so rest assured lovely cat *crawls neck*... ahhh now i see ... forums denied the THX and RED point
but now they are there ;)

I just hope i can give the RED TEAM a nice smirk with MY lyrics here.
Thats what i aimed for... to make their days in this week a bit brighter ;) well
just a little bit :D obviously, since they ll be victorious after all and silence
the beast.

Last edited:
Need to keep that in mind for my TW2 playthrough in a week or something, thank you!

I am not very far into this book, but regognized a few things I know from the games. That's really cool.

Remember those dragonslayers at the beginning in TW2, at the Temerian camp? Those who ask you about the medallion for Newboy. You'll better understand what they're talking about with the rape stuff when you finished "Sword of Destiny", so more recognizing ahead ;)

I've got problems with the forum... some tags don't works, sometimes the upbar is out, so no profile in sight... It's me or massive invasion?

hm... except for a thx and red point lag ... all is fine so far.
But forum will be invaded soon enough i am sure about it.

Just another reason why i made the Downgrade Lullaby :D

Yes, try it often too.

Really don't care. My priority is tonight at 1:00AM

The worst nightmare....The game there and I unable to reach it!

*sigh*
That's my reality. Don't have a PC/console good enough to run it. And as I'm moving out this year, I won't be able to buy one in the near future.
But when the time finally comes ... you won't see me for a couple of weeks, no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom