Twitch Stream PC version with patch!

+
I think we just misunderstood the sentence :" Ultra will be a slap in the face" in the end it was...
One think i just noticed:
Interiors on ultra are a joke the lightning looks like 2007. They really have to fix this seems somebody forgot some light sources.
I have to agree. This screenshot is troubling.View attachment 14344

Attachments

• 10nBmxR.jpg
    10nBmxR.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 72
i think its only about indoors lighting. outside lightning isnt that bad

I watched streams a lot yesterday because I was woried. It's not just indoors, outside can look really terrible too.. novigrad looks really bad without sunlight especially

Last edited:
I have to agree. This screenshot is troubling.

Welcome to the Witcher 3 post downgrade, where every NPC that shows a little skin looks like a porcelain doll. Kind of reminds me on FFXIV a Realm Reborn. This game had the same flat lighting that made NPC's and player characters look like this. At least in Beta.

Still trying to figure out how something like this gets out of QA. Downgrade aside, this can't be right.

Welcome to the Witcher 3 post downgrade, where every NPC that shows a little skin looks like a porcelain doll. Kind of reminds me on FFXIV a Realm Reborn. This game had the same flat lighting that made NPC's and player characters look like this. At least in Beta.

Still trying to figure out how something like this gets out of QA. Downgrade aside, this can't be right.

The E3 2014 demo had good lighting / shaders dammit. We know they exist, we should pressure CDPR to bring them back in on PC if not possible on console

That screen really doesn't look nice, in comparison at all, I agree tbh. It reminds me of problems I'd have with post-processing. When limited to pixel(color) for trying to calculate bloom/lighting without the corresponding vertex calculations. you'd get these kind of results.

I usually refer to it as sun-people syndrom. You could be in the darkest spot in the game, and if the color of the material is a light one (skin, light colored hair, etc) it would be unrealistically bright. It's definitely a shading issue. Sucks if this is indeed the case. It's very noticable.

I'm hoping this is another one of those cherry-picked shots to make the game look worse than it actually does (yes, people do like doing this).

Last edited:
journalistic integrity is simply lost if you have taken money from the game company you are giving your opinion about. It doesn't hold up if a youtuber or twitch user has a financial advantage in saying a game is good, after all they want a deal like this again. CohhCarnage would never burn a bridge like this behind him. Obviously he could genuinely be enjoying the game, but I'd never take his word for it

What are you talking about ? CohhCarnage is not a journalist, he is a entertainer who does twitch streaming for a living. And because of that you should take everything he says with a grain of salt. So lean back, enjoy the show but don´t expect the new watergate from him.

Even if that shot is from the day time and consequently lit up more, it still is awful. The over saturation and cartoon color palette are terrible.

i am truly disappointed because I am not loved properly.
LOL, some mods think this is funny? what a low act, i am surprised by the morality of board in this forum and started to think consumers and fans are dealing with a childish moderation...

oh btw, i took some screenshots to use where you can't change my messages and can't ban me because of my toughts.

Top Bottom