A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

+
It's like the killing monsters trailer. I highly doubt they came up with that scenario just for the CGI, and we know how obsessive CDPR is about having trailers reflect the game. At any rate, the Witcher universe is the perfect setting for vampire stories, so I really look forward to any such quests.

52 and a Half?
CP Trailer?

I think there'll be similar quests, but not that particular one.

Of course there is a whole list of vampires that are very vaguely described in the books. For example almost nothing is known about Nosferat and etc.

Well Sapkowski still could work on his world a lot. I hope that he eventually made a book like The World of the Witcher with the artist from CDPR. Don't get me wrong, I love the writers from CDPR but I would like to read some "official" word about them.

I can't tell how often i have seen this Trailer now. Man.....gave me Goosebumps. Brilliant. Epic. Thx a LOT CDP, A LOT!!
And tonight it's about time...... I count the Minutes now....
Again, thx a lot.

That was awesome, the atmosphere is NAILED.

Is that an Alp, btw? Looks it is to me.

Nice trick with the acid blood, btw. Very clever, Geralt. That's another throwback to TW1, there was a potion there that made your blood acidic, to harm vampires.

APPROVED!

I'd like a mission based on this trailer. Continuity is nice between the intro CGI and the game, it would be very nice to be able to actually play this mission.

I'd like a mission based on this trailer. Continuity is nice between the intro CGI and the game, it would be very nice to be able to actually play this mission.

Yes, a standalone adventure expansion would be great. I'd prefer it to be a continuation of the trailer however. I.e. not to replay the trailer as a mission, but to continue what happens afterwards, to keep the already created part of the story intact.

This is pure awesomeness :victory:

I hope someday witcher movie going to come like this & Please if possible keep continue this Witcher series or start new one plezzzzzzz

:cheers:

A Night To Remember

[video=youtube;1-l29HlKkXU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-l29HlKkXU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

As a fellow artist I would like to know just who's the woman that the character artist modeled the "witch" after? She's the most gorgeous woman that I've ever, and I mean ever seen in a video game, period!

As a fellow artist I would like to know just who's the woman that the character artist modeled the "witch" after? She's the most gorgeous woman that I've ever, and I mean ever seen in a video game, period!

That is a real lady. The video is cinematic not a 3D cut scene

To the lore experts here. Some suggested, that the main character of the story is listed as bruxa in the Gwent cards. Is it correct? I didn't play the game yet, so I can't verify. It would be strange if she is IMHO.

Top Bottom