NVidia Gameworks video for the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

+
NVidia Gameworks video for the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Hairworks, HBAO+ and PhysX (CPU only) are the three Gameworks technologies found in the Witcher 3. Here is NVidia's customary Gameworks video that they always do for Gameworks titles.. You can see some cool looking monsters in it with Hairworks enabled :D

This video pleases me at least, physics stuff always enhance the graphics in games. I especially love those hair physics. I just hope my 970 card will be able to run it at a acceptable framerate.

A dedicated PhysX card wouldn't help you much, since Hairworks uses DirectCompute for the simulation and not Physx :p

I didn't think that far ;)
And I still don't know if I will turn this on, it's kind of inconsistent with all those beautiful fur monsters, and on the other side you have "normal" npc hair, fur clothing etc.
Eventually, this problem is solved by my limited gpu power anyways.

You can see here, this guy have to change setting of game and he can choose HBAO+
IT IS IN GAME MENU! But it doesn't work properly! Here HBAO+ turned ON too, but NO shadows on Grass\Buildings. Nvidia always shows all of his gameworsk features on this kind of videos (see the example of Unity \ FarCry4 \ Batman \ Watch_Dogs etc). AO - always mentioned on the list features and nvidia always show some comparative screen )on \ off. Here - this is not shown in this video. And a month ago video from Nvidia+CDPR - also not shown, and also not mentioned about HBAO+

This video pleases me at least, physics stuff always enhance the graphics in games. I especially love those hair physics. I just hope my 970 card will be able to run it at a acceptable framerate.

I also have 970...I really would like to see gameworks effects having at least 35FPS... Not sure if possible.

IT IS IN GAME MENU! But it doesn't work properly! Here HBAO+ turned ON too, but NO shadows on Grass\Buildings. Nvidia always shows all of his gameworsk features on this kind of videos (see the example of Unity \ FarCry4 \ Batman \ Watch_Dogs etc). AO - always mentioned on the list features and nvidia always show some comparative screen )on \ off. Here - this is not shown in this video. And a month ago video from Nvidia+CDPR - also not shown, and also not mentioned about HBAO+

Easy, in my opinion that YT gameplay is not best place to chceck how HBAO+ works, cause it's very blur. Lucky, we can check how it's works this night.

I don't say it's works, but i can't say it doesn't, we need to check that on our monitors, in game, not just on the screens/pictures.

Top Bottom