Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*
That's my reality. Don't have a PC/console good enough to run it. And as I'm moving out this year, I won't be able to buy one in the near future.
But when the time finally comes ... you won't see me for a couple of weeks, no matter what.

That's sad, and makes me feel like a selfish b---- ;(

Sorry, even these last weeks might been hard for you...

Remember those dragonslayers at the beginning in TW2, at the Temerian camp? Those who ask you about the medallion for Newboy. You'll better understand what they're talking about with the rape stuff when you finished "Sword of Destiny", so more recognizing ahead ;)

Didn't remember them, but I will sure get it then, ye, thanks. :D
I am in the right time reading the books. Just met princess Adda the first time in my playthrough of TW1 yesterday evening, today I am reading about the healing of princess Adda.

Oh, and I almost pissed my pants on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDilcyyyKJM
And I am at work, tried so hard to not laugh xD

All right, nobody panic! Remain calm! I'm back!

So, what's been happening?

Nothing serious. The game is just 11 hours away. :rly?:

Interesting to see what is happening now the benchmarks for the day 1 patch are out. The graphics are improved but naturally the performance is worse. So now we can bitch about performance...

Nothing serious. The game is just 11 hours away. :rly?:

Interesting to see what is happening now the benchmarks for the day 1 patch are out. The graphics are improved but naturally the performance is worse. So now we can bitch about performance...

I'm afraid it has to be more than 11 hours for me -- damned waiting for delivery -- Amazon.com has estimated by 8 PM on Tuesday . . . .We'll see.

As to the rest, what a surprise. There seem to be quite a few 'Bitchers' out there.

8pm is really late it seems. I always receive my Amazon orders around 5pm.

Hopefully, it will be here before 8, but, I have my doubts, since the 'order' page on my account shows no activity yet. With my luck, it'll probably arrive on Thursday . . . .hah.

I am just reading downgrade here and there, watching new videos, etc.
Spend over two hours reading about Nvidia Gameworks, how it works and the controversy and all, etc.
Kinda makes me sad again.

Why isn't all just happy? :(

@SerieLis I am here since 2007 you can imagine... Well, my first account is in the abyss because I forgot the password, so I needed a new one.

One more god damn day! Yesterday night was a painfully slow day for work I don't know what should I expect today though. I don't really slept too well, and when I did, it wasn't too much either. But I will survive somehow the coming last nightshift before the Great Adventure. I have already recived an e-mail that my CE is on the way, I exoect it on tomorrow morning. I won't sleep tomorrow until night as you can guess it. I got my order from The Witcher Store, which I did not expect. The tracking page said that the exoected shipping will May 25th. But I didn't got my CE Guide and The World of the Witcher book.
Oh, and there is the Nvidia driver.
I am so freaking ready!

@SerieLis I am here since 2007 you can imagine... Well, my first account is in the abyss because I forgot the password, so I needed a new one.

One more god damn day! Yesterday night was a painfully slow day for work I don't know what should I expect today though. I don't really slept too well, and when I did, it wasn't too much either. But I will survive somehow the coming last nightshift before the Great Adventure. I have already recived an e-mail that my CE is on the way, I exoect it on tomorrow morning. I won't sleep tomorrow until night as you can guess it. I got my order from The Witcher Store, which I did not expect. The tracking page said that the exoected shipping will May 25th. But I didn't got my CE Guide and The World of the Witcher book.
Oh, and there is the Nvidia driver.
I am so freaking ready!

I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that my TW3 CE and graphics card arrive tomorrow....Please come, please come, please come...

I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that my TW3 CE and graphics card arrive tomorrow....Please come, please come, please come...

To be hones I would not able to wait more, it would kill me. Let's hope that you can get it tomorrow ;)

@eskiMoe
I planning to play on hard as well. I allways played on normal the Witcher games on the first run, but I want more challange from the start. We will see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom