Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know quite a number of people are waiting on this countdown, and then will dive into the game. Who'll be left after that, besides the Blue Guard, and a couple others?

I am just reading downgrade here and there, watching new videos, etc.
Spend over two hours reading about Nvidia Gameworks, how it works and the controversy and all, etc.
Kinda makes me sad again.

Why isn't all just happy? :(

Who cares about the Corner People? Who need to read them to enjoy the happiness tonight?

I suppose it is a bit saddening, in general. However, I've tried to avoid reading that downgrade rubbish. Occasionally, I've looked in, just to see how quickly the threads can lock, or to read the responses of the Blue Guards.

---------- Updated at 06:51 AM ----------

Anybody thought I could leave this forum inhabitants deprived from my cats?

A world without cats is chaos . . . but, a world with cats is chaos, too. It's a doubled-edged sword.

Last edited:
Anyone wondering who will be left after release?
Me! Since my English exam will be ten days away by tomorrow (and I'm not really bothering myself with learning anything for it ... ok, the whole UK thing could use some repetition), and the History exam I was(n't as) busy (as I wanted to) learning for will be done in ... what? 17 hours, it looks I'm going to spend far too much time here.

Orens? Are those the REDpoints? If yes, it looks @GHOSTMD earned my 100th. (Could've sworn I was giving way more than that ... nevermind.)

Last edited:
I'll be around. Don't have a PC that can run TW3. I may be more talkative, instead of just reading, since exam period is almost here.

I'll be in the house studying, so yeah. More time on the Forum. :p

Hopefully, you guys won't spoil the game too much for me. I might get to play it this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom