unlock via vpn

+
unlock via vpn

Hi,

Would just like a simple answer, CDPR stance on vpn unlock, I know other companies are ok, what's CDPR, if it's a no that's fine.

It is same time release for everyone worldwide VPN is unnecessary. Unless there's some kind of region restriction i'm unaware of.

Same time as in 01:00 in all countries so some are unlocked or multiple different times so its unison?

no, the time adjust itself to different time zones and regions. its not 1am in all the world or similar.

No, it unlocks at 1 AM CET for everyone in the world: http://www.isitmay19thyet.com/

I think that page counts until may 19 depending where you enter to it from.

the release time is the one in GOG i believe, in about 6 hours, rather than 11.

Last edited:
British Standard Time BST May 19 0:00 AM
Eastern Standard Time, US EST May 18 7:00 PM
Central Standard Time, US CST May 18 6:00 PM
Mountain Standard Time, US MST May 18 5:00 PM
Pacific Standard Time, US PST May 18 4:00 PM
Australian Eastern Standard Time AEST May 19 9:00 AM
Australian Western Standard Time AWST May 19 7:00 AM

So some countries are getting near that time now so just vpn to that country where it's unlock, its like when games are released in America on a Tuesday but only unlock in the UK on Friday, just vpn from UK to America on Tuesday and UK can now play on Tuesdays, that's px for you

Sorry, patent is already pending. You can't have my ideas.

Do let us know yesterday if you succeed :p

So some countries are getting near that time now so just vpn to that country where it's unlock, its like when games are released in America on a Tuesday but only unlock in the UK on Friday, just vpn from UK to America on Tuesday and UK can now play on Tuesdays, that's px for you

It's a universal unlock, everyone at the same time regardless of timezone: 1.00am CEST

Last edited:
I fully support people using VPN to unlock witcher 3 and I know CDPR supports people doing it too.

Even when you tell people its not a staggered launch they still are convinced the VPN 'solution" will get them to the game quicker.

no, the time adjust itself to different time zones and regions. its not 1am in all the world or similar.

I think that page counts until may 19 depending where you enter to it from.

the release time is the one in GOG i believe, in about 6 hours, rather than 11.
Oh? I thought that page listed a correct countdown regardless of where you visit it from. Well then, best use Sard's thread then for the countdown clock. My apologies :(

Top Bottom