“Go your way” - Launch Trailer

+

Trailer made me cry. >:

One thing is for sure though. Ill use my last reserves of redbull all at once tonight.

Attachments

• IFSVVbV.jpg
    IFSVVbV.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 46
As far as I remember Avallac'h is not a Red Rider. :hmmm:
That's true, but more than 5 years have passed since Lady of the Lake.Things may have changed. And I doubt they would not include him in Witcher 3. He is next to Eredin the most important Aen Elle

That's true, but more than 5 years have passed since Lady of the Lake.Things may have changed. And I doubt they would not include him in Witcher 3. He is next to Eredin the most important Aen Elle
I doubt that too for the very reason you said, but he might be a character on his own, I can't see him as Caranthir right now.

I doubt that too for the very reason you said, but he might be a character on his own, I can't see him as Caranthir right now.

I thought so too some time ago. But he was too prominently featured in the trailers for my taste. We saw him fighting Geralt in the Sword of Destiny trailer and fighting Ciri and Eskel in the Elder Blood Trailer. Seems a bit too much for me if he is "only" a general. But well, just my speculation

Holy sh**,I didn't think it was possible for me to be more excited about this game (especially seeing Roche!).

Also, sad-Ciri makes me sad :cry:

The trailer... It lies... Game is not out now!! 4 bloody hours to go
:mean:

Trailer was good, music grew on me, but I wished I hadn't watched it, the young Ciri bit was something I wish I had seen in game only, not a complaint, just me saying.

Great video. Love it. Also about the music... Someone from CDP must love Walking Dead really much. :)

Really nice trailer. :) Picking my CE up in about 9 hours but it's still too far away!

Also, I'm in need of some Iorveth. :p

[Spoiler - Heavy(Avallac'h)]

Shit, Kinley Please delete My post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom