{SELL} Witcher 3+Expension Pass for 20$ paypal funds.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 3816292

{SELL} Witcher 3+Expension Pass for 20$ paypal funds.

i sell gog account with Witcher 3+Expension Pass for 20$ paypal funds.
contact me from skype or here.
IF I AM NOT ALLOW TO SELL HERE JUST REMOVE THIS THREAD.

@SatlaHarfa1582;
don't make that huge mistake friend. CDPR devs are not liars and Marcin officially stated that you can replicate the 35 min gameplay video on PC.
20$ doesn't worth much; just wait for few hours and you'll see.

:hmm: cheap cheap cheap cheap!
I present a code for the nvidia bundle batman + witcher 3... but only to relatives/ good friends. ;)
Edit: And only cause I've got the CE!!!!

Last edited:
Look guys i got the game for free and i have 2 copies if one of you want it then say because i can show you guys a proof that i am not a scammer.
And i give the game first and then get payment so you know i am not a scammer...

Dude, honestly. New Account, first post, game AND expansion way under value hours before release. No way this is legit. T.T

Ever heard of cc scams? Giving the game first and getting paid after makes you even more suspicious IMO. Also it does proof nothing except that You want to get rid of it fast.

I actually don't know if You are allowed to sell something on these forums or not but from my experience, on most You can't. Its also pretty shady with no security at all. I can only implore anyone even slightly interested to ignore this offer and get the game from GOG instead. Better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
I've had an an email offering to share an inheritance of $100,000 if I pay some release fees and buy a copy of TW3 :p

Look guys i got the game for free and i have 2 copies if one of you want it then say because i can show you guys a proof that i am not a scammer.
And i give the game first and then get payment so you know i am not a scammer...

ok, this may be legit, but no-one's going to do this and risk data theft or worse.
You should sell it to one of your friends, also if you got one for free, hey, you've lost nothing.

Last edited:

Guest 3816292

Yeah... that doesn't sound like a scam at all. lol

sounds like a scam.

Dude, honestly. New Account, first post, game AND expansion way under value hours before release. No way this is legit. T.T
This is legit trust me.
1.this is bot a new account i got so many games on this account from gog and i may be new to the forums but i am not new by gog.
2.i got the game+expension pass and in the account it sais that it cost 42$ so its not that high diffrence between 20$ to 40$ i want someone to buy it 100%.
3.i give you the game first and then i will adk fir payment. How can that be a scam?!!?!???!!!
If i will make the price higher so no one will buy from me and it will not count as a scam?!?? Think about it do you want me to make it from 20$ To 60$ i can but i am not gonna

Last edited by a moderator:
This is legit trust me.
1.this is bot a new account i got so many games on this account from gog and i may be new to the forums but i am not new by gog.
2.i got the game+expension pass and in the account it sais that it cost 42$ so its not that high diffrence between 20$ to 40$ i want someone to buy it 100%.
3.i give you the game first and then i will adk fir payment. How can that be a scam?!!?!???!!!

Over 50% difference is not high. lol
I think we are done here. Shouldn't this thread be closed by now?

Edit: +1 mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom