Geforce experience settings for gtx 980

+
Geforce experience settings for gtx 980

So my pc i7 4790 3.6, gtx 980, 16gigs ram, ssd850evo.
just checked and geforce experience tells me this:

Do you think this is meant for 60fps? or it may be incorrect? I'm really excited now tbh only 3 hours :D

Attachments

• tw3setings.png
    tw3setings.png
    307.7 KB · Views: 88
hmm we have wait 2 hours more to really know

as a matter of personal taste if you really want to apreaciate the level of detail and far draw distance remove any kind of dof that the games has

Looking at the screenshots from nvidia tweaking guide there's little difference between high and ultra on most settings. When playing the game the differences might be more noticeable. I expected to find the DSR setting straight from Geforce Experince, since nvidia bragged about that somewhere. Maybe that setting is a one click blue screen experience then.

physics?... O_O
If you mean the notes , yeah time -dependet schröndger equation in case of constant potential energy and 1 dimension... exam on 20th, need to pass somehow lol ,its hard stuff XD

how comes the 970 has so many options off, including hairwokrs even on 1050p? I had a 970 back in days and it was only like 10-15% slower than my current 980.. :OO
wierd... I guess either the settings for 980 are too high, or the settings for 970 are too low dont you think?

It's not like the Geforce Experience settings are always perfect. I'd rather trust the benchmarks we do have already.

according to german benchmarks the GTX970 will be able to run ultra with hairworks On at around 30-40fps -> so i guess those geforce xpierence settings are for 60fps

edit:
you probably need the newest driver for geforce expierence to recognize the game?

i don't like geforce experience at all. never worked for me and by that i mean wrong settings (in my opinion).

that said though i have a 960 and I will turn hbao+ on even if the game is a slideshow (maybe hairworks too)

Same for me actually, it hasn't appeared even with a refresh, though I did notice when I preloaded the game it didn't appear in the usual folder (steam/steamapps/common). Anyone know where it's hiding? Maybe GE just doesn't know where to look...

Top Bottom