Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you have to wait longer! I hate it when the postmen just leave notes! (I once had a rather rare, and expensive, set of Old Norse Saga-texts, which sat in the post office for nearly a week, just because of a lazy postman. If I hadn't checked in person, I would never have received those texts.)

What do you think of Nivellen?

Nah, not such a big problem, I would say. I have bought the game on steam to play, and my CE is Xbox-One version (all others were sold out :( ), so I don't need that really today. Also I will not play the next days/weeks, as I have said ._.
I just wanted to make my day better and smile while unboxing that cool thing and see the giant statue. Also I have to carre this box tomorrow from post office to my home, by feet. That will be very cool, and if it is raining and it gets wet I will kill someone.

I am not at the end of this chapter, so beware to not spoil me :p
I don't know, I don't feel like he is a real monster, but I think I don't care for him. In game, I would have listened to his story and if I get that he is killing people, I would have killed him. Otherwise let him live.

witchat has an old analog monitor that has trouble displaying its native resolution with her modern GPU.

She needs a new one. Badly.

I'm afraid you're right... That's meaning the day I buy my new monitor (maybe at summer time) I'll be forced to replay the Witcher for seeing all little details I can miss...

What a sacrifice! *

*sarcasm? yeaaaaaah!

I am not at the end of this chapter, so beware to not spoil me :p
I don't know, I don't feel like he is a real monster, but I think I don't care for him. In game, I would have listened to his story and if I get that he is killing people, I would have killed him. Otherwise let him live.

I'll not ruin it for you. I rather like Nivellen, as a character: he's possibly one of my favourites.

But not all monitors are created equal.. :-

Makes me think it might not be the monitor. My professional opinion is she's the victim of the elusive tech goblin, always making technological devices fail without apparent reason. We had one such creature living in our HPC cluster for some time.

Makes me think it might not be the monitor. My professional opinion is she's the victim of the elusive tech goblin, always making technological devices fail without apparent reason. We had one such creature living in our HPC cluster for some time.

Tech goblins, eh? Ay, I remember them -- they used to have a thriving practice in one of my previous computers. . . . It's rather hard to shake them, once they get established, though.

Tech goblins, eh? Ay, I remember them -- they used to have a thriving practice in one of my previous computers. . . . It's rather hard to shake them, once they get established, though.

The best solution to shake them off:

I'll not ruin it for you. I rather like Nivellen, as a character: he's possibly one of my favourites.

Nice of you :p
I think tomorrow I can tell you more, when I will be a few chapters ahead.

Now I have to waste hours and hours again thinking about wich update my gaming rig should get, and how I can afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom