How do I get the DLCs

+
How do I get the DLCs

I am not using GOG Galaxy. How can I get the DLCs? Are they included in the 300mb patch?

Thanks for the clarification. I saw the previous post saying someone saw DLCs on GOG Galaxy so...

It turns out that I need to register the free DLC program first. Now the 2 day-1 DLCs are shown in my GOG account. No one told me that. I thought it would come with the game.

You need to "buy" the free DLC in the GoG store, download them (under Get Back Up & Extras) and activate them (under Configure) in the Galaxy client.

No. DLCs are downloaded via the store you purchased the game through. The first DLC pack arrives on Wednesday. :)

Are the ones on Wed in addition to the 2 that are showing in my GOG client now for download, or is there a problem with the shown DLC?

Are the ones on Wed in addition to the 2 that are showing in my GOG client now for download, or is there a problem with the shown DLC?

I think we get 2 DLCs each week. So if there are 2 shown in your GOG client, you already have them. I initially didn't find any DLCs in my GOG account until I "buy" the free DLC package. Almost missed it.

I think we get 2 DLCs each week. So if there are 2 shown in your GOG client, you already have them. I initially didn't find any DLCs in my GOG account until I "buy" the free DLC package. Almost missed it.

Yeah I almost missed it too; however I was wondering wether the 2 already shown are this weeks; or if we would get more on the 20th (tomorrow) as per Evilchris's post

To be fair I'm still doing a playthrough of W2 after my W1 play so that I have fresh in memory save to import so in all likelihood all promised 16 will be out by the time I play proper, but still clarity of information for everyone else would still be a good thing. And what we dont know is if on Wed we will get 2 more DLC or if the ones that in theory GOG says I can download already are the 2 chris was eluding too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom