Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, than just do 'The Hunt' for me. Should be okay for the moment. It is at least something, you know?

All right. But, I warned you, it isn't very good without the 'Wild', and will leave you very thirsty

Fill with contents found here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/34360-Witcher-3-Screenshots-and-Artwork

All right. But, I warned you, it isn't very good without the 'Wild', and will leave you very thirsty
Seems to be better than nothing. Thank you!

---------- Updated at 11:55 PM ----------

Happy Birthday!

You are 6 minutes too early.

---------- Updated at 11:56 PM ----------

So you're birthday is the same date as the release date?? Then you'll get a nice birthday present.

It is indeed. I can't play though :-

In other news towards my acquiring the game, I'm not sure what to think about amazon.com, at the moment. They have been processing my order all day, and state that it will be shipping to-day, and arriving tomorrow. Do I believe them, and give them the benefit of the doubt? Hmmm.

I was charged this morning and my order shipped a few hours ago, scheduled for tomorrow evening. Just wait a bit. And then complain.

My game is corrupted. I even launched it. And now I need to download everything again. Which means I can't play until this evening :(

I know some of you need to wait for the physical copy but I already had changed the settings and was watching the intro. Aaaarrrrgh

How am I supposed to concentrate later at the lab session when I know that at home the game is waiting for me? Seems like now I can go to bed :( Good night everybody and have a lot of fun!

So I've been working on a University project today, since I woke up. Had to go out for a drink.

And man I am glad I did. I discovered a nice bar with a friend of mine. Plays great music, I don't think there's many people there, even during the weekend. And the barman was awesome. I had 3 drinks while my friend had 1, but he still gave us 2 shots each for free. Toasted twice with him and the waitress. We were the only ones there. I think this is my new go to place.

And now, time to finish my project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom