[Gamebreaking BUG][PS4] Witcher stuck on loading screen when W2 choices selected

+
[Gamebreaking BUG][PS4] Witcher stuck on loading screen when W2 choices selected

As title says.After 2 cinematics that can't be skipped (WTF!), we have quick in game look on sleeping Gerald and after that endless loading screen.Patch installed.Game itself however didn't install after disk with game was inserted, or installation was so fast that i didn't noticed.Conclusion is, game is not playable at all.

Can confirm I am having exactly the same problem on PS4. New Zealand account and console + disk version of the game. Complete intro and setup etc and then get stuck on perpetual "loading" screen after shot of Geralt sleeping by the camp fire.I have since resolved it and progressed past the bug by NOT selecting the "simulate W2 save" option on starting - am not too bothered by this as I can't remember what the hell I did when I played it anyway, but this is a pretty major bug to let slip into the release version.a 420Mb patch was downloaded and successfully installed on first launch - not sure if this is the full "day 1" patch or whether there is something missing here?(P.S and yes - unskippable intro cut scenes? ugh...)

Ok... it seems that in some cases when disc is insterted for the first time, game will not install.Installation should take no more than 2minutes (so it's very fast), but in my case it just didn't happen.I had to, remove disc, delete data, instert disc again, make sure that installation is done, download patch once again and after that everyuthing works.This experience however made huge impact on my mental condition ;)Good night everybodyPS: But CDP PLEASE, unskippable intro?! FIX IT!

Top Bottom