Witcher 2 CE was better than Witcher 3 CE

+
Witcher 2 CE was better than Witcher 3 CE

I just picked up my CE from the store today.. and i guess were were a little spoilt with the nothing but generous love the w2 CE had.. well, it feels a little empty.

Positively, the box is so large that its impressive. They didnt have a bag big enough at EB Games for it. The inside box holding the game itself is also gorgeous and rich (and lucky too since the outside box is made of cheap cardboard).. But that's about it really..

My statue was pretty much okay, though the silver paint was missing and slight off in a bunch of places.. i'm guessing the people they got to produce these died partway through the run from making all these crazy detailed statues.. i can understand this.

I dunno.. maybe for next time, i think i prefer the feel of detail and love that the witcher 2 ce had, coins, cards, (really nice) dice, more little coins, rp letters, everything being premium quality, a statue, and the little papercraft things too.. w2ce felt like a real, thanks for buying the game we love you too. Witcher 3 1 epic statue and 1 shiny box, a book you get with all games and a medallion. EMPTY.??!?

Okay so sure its not close to disappointing, but i'm still left fondly thinking about how awesome the witcher 2 physical ce was. Thanks for that CDPR.

And no i didn't get the xbone one geez.

I just picked up my CE from the store today.. and i guess were were a little spoilt with the nothing but generous love the w2 CE had.. well, it feels a little empty.

Positively, the box is so large that its impressive. They didnt have a bag big enough at EB Games for it. The inside box holding the game itself is also gorgeous and rich (and lucky too since the outside box is made of cheap cardboard).. But that's about it really..

My statue was pretty much okay, though the silver paint was missing and slight off in a bunch of places.. i'm guessing the people they got to produce these died partway through the run from making all these crazy detailed statues.. i can understand this.

I dunno.. maybe for next time, i think i prefer the feel of detail and love that the witcher 2 ce had, coins, cards, (really nice) dice, more little coins, rp letters, everything being premium quality, a statue, and the little papercraft things too.. w2ce felt like a real, thanks for buying the game we love you too. Witcher 3 1 epic statue and 1 shiny box, a book you get with all games and a medallion. EMPTY.??!?

Okay so sure its not close to disappointing, but i'm still left fondly thinking about how awesome the witcher 2 physical ce was. Thanks for that CDPR.

And no i didn't get the xbone one geez.

Yeah, unfortunately I hadn't discovered the witcher in time to get that (TW2) collectors edition, so count yourself lucky!

I bought it on steam, got the xbox one collectors edition and will be selling the game on. And possibly the statue. If it's truely awful I may repaint it to a higher standard, it really isnt that hard. But I digress. What I'm wondering, is does the gwent deck only come in Northern and Imperial flavours, or do we get the Monsters and the Squirrels too? :D

I doubt it, but I can dream...

Having the Witcher 2 CE, I really liked all the content and seeing how I got the PC CE For Witcher 3, I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get the Gwent cards and cloth map, bit it's still a good CE.

Yeah, unfortunately I hadn't discovered the witcher in time to get that (TW2) collectors edition, so count yourself lucky!

I bought it on steam, got the xbox one collectors edition and will be selling the game on. And possibly the statue. If it's truely awful I may repaint it to a higher standard, it really isnt that hard. But I digress. What I'm wondering, is does the gwent deck only come in Northern and Imperial flavours, or do we get the Monsters and the Squirrels too? :D

I doubt it, but I can dream...

Nice one, yeah admitted i had a massive grin carrying it back to car.. the witcher 2 ce achieved the same effect even though it fit into a bag.. because of the ceramic bust that came with it the box weighed over a kilogram i swear. Yeah i had already preordered mine when the xbox exclusives were announced, i just got very mad, didn't think about changing my preorder and doing something similar. It still defies logic that.. if people just wanted the game they would buy it from gog/steam.. if you bother getting the double and a bit more priced physical edition obviously people appreciate as much junk as possible.. would have been better for xbox to get the dlc content for free than cards and a nice map :(

Top Bottom