Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

+
Ah i see. Quick question, what shipping did you pick? I went for the cheapest 5-10 day one - maybe thats the reason for the delay? between the game not being shipped yet and the NY Rangers conference final series, i might just have a heart attack and never live to play the game hahaha

adamgranato said:
Ah i see. Quick question, what shipping did you pick? I went for the cheapest 5-10 day one - maybe thats the reason for the delay? between the game not being shipped yet and the NY Rangers conference final series, i might just have a heart attack and never live to play the game hahaha

I chose the One Day shipping so I could get it on release day. For other shipping options I don't think they ship until the actual release day. So I think they will ship yours tomorrow.

Last edited:
Still nothing on Amazon UK shipments to other countries :( But I can see now re-sellers already selling for £289 on amazon...

Wow. I'm no doctor, but that is a pretty wack paint job

Yeah, I must say I am not impressed with the statue... Was not impressed from the beginning, but I ordered CE anyhow as I have CE for W1 and W2... But maybe I will not be dissapointed if I do not get this after all...

What was the W1 collectors deal? I got the enhanced version of that, didn't see any collectors editions being sold anymore when i was still living in Poland

Last edited:

Attachments

• CFVt6AuUMAEPpjI.jpg
    CFVt6AuUMAEPpjI.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 59
Slight moment of terror, opening up the statue [on my lounge room floor, just in case it did drop] and I opened it 'upside down': thunked into the remaining half of foam.

Preordered CE from amazon UK o 4th on June. Yesterday it says delivery will be today but instead of that I got an email saying they don't know when they gonna send it.Phone customers services and they don't know anything as well. Nice lady over the phone said I should get email in next 3 to 5 working days about my order. So amazon fucked it up. For the first time for me. FML

Preordered CE from amazon UK o 4th on June. Yesterday it says delivery will be today but instead of that I got an email saying they don't know when they gonna send it.Phone customers services and they don't know anything as well. Nice lady over the phone said I should get email in next 3 to 5 working days about my order. So amazon fucked it up. For the first time for me. FML

same with me:

Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

so it means they fucked us really bad... what to say...

Walmart in the US has shipped mine, estimated delivery is this Wednesday, if anybody cares.

This thread is for all countries and was intended as an information gathering exercise that everyone would hopefully be able to take something from. I think that Information on retailers is really as valuable to us as ours is to them, and to that extent this thread might be used to judge your important purchases in future. All information has interesting points do not think nobody is interested where you come from its all very relevant.

To all those people still awaiting confirmation, dispatch and delivery don't get too worried and stay positive for your delivery, even if its going to be late does not mean you will not get it. Fingers x

I spoke to a rep however anddd "There has been a problem with the dispatching process" oh you think? "im sure it will be with you very soon"
Who knows when its coming, I think ill just buy the game digitally and wait for my CE to arrive whenever it arrives..

Top Bottom