Game is busted

+
Game is busted

Issues encountered in the first 30-45 minutes of play (PS4):

Can't start game. Get unskippable cutscene, followed by main menu, followed by unskippable cutscene, followed by infinite loading screen.
Worked (game actually started) on third attempt.

Consistently poor frame rate.

In order to interact with something, I sometimes have to press X several times; other times it works with just one press of the button.

Quest marker changes to main quest for no apparent reason.

Couldn't leave a building because horse blocked the doorway after finishing a quest. Had to reload an earlier checkpoint and do the mission over again.

I don't know how you are playing the game since it's not even released. If I were you I would wait till the 19th and install the mandatory D1 patch they are going to release.

A lot of guys are playing the PS4 here in Brazil with no such problems, Apart from the fps issues. But, as @StormKorp said, it's best to wait for the day 1 patch

I guess it's my fault for pre-ordering the game, then.

And it doesn't matter if these issues get addressed; it's a bad game, and I doubt patches will fix that.

i wish i had your "problems", my game crashes every time i use my inventory... totally unplayable and pissed right now.... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Top Bottom