[PS4] Passing turn in Gwent's crashes game.

+
[PS4] Passing turn in Gwent's crashes game.

Hey guys,I'm not sure if this has been posted here but i have seen quite a number of people from reddit including myself having this issue. The game crashes whenever i try to pass my turn during the gwent's game, showing an Application crash error and then sends me back to the Playstation menu. I came across this problem at the start of the game where we visit White Orchard and there is this tutorial for the Gwent's card game.Hopefully a patch is on the way for this soon, This game has been amazing so far and it would be unfortunate to miss even the minigames for this :)

Same for me, but it's not every time. I tried to play in White Orchard, when I passed the game crashed. Started it back up, tried again and it didn't crash. So it's not 100% at least for me but suffice to say I think I'll avoid gwent for now.

I'm having the same problem. I haven't been able to play a game without it crashing. Very bummed about it. Especially since the first time you play you get a card from your opponent that you only have one opportunity to get. I'm thinking I'm going to put this on the shelf for a month or two until the game has been beta tested and patched. I love what I'm seeing though!

Solved potentially!!!

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I found a potential fix for this! So what I did was end the conversation instead of playing the game first and then I went and talked to the last person. After that I saved the game, and went back to play gwent with the scholar. (NOTE: you can try my method of playing him without talking to the last guy first, I was just trying to troubleshoot the issue)So, play the game normally, but be aggressive as to get ALL of your cards played. This will FORCE you to pass your turn and if you do it right, you will win!! You may have to try a few times by reloading your saved game to ensure that you beat him as it can vary. Hope this helps!

Tak samo u mnie - PS4 / Biały Sad. Crash do desktopu, tfu - do ściany podczas próby pasowania w grze (ostatnia tura rozgrywki)

Top Bottom