I love this game but I cant swim... HELP!!

+
I love this game but I cant swim... HELP!!

So far Im loving this game, roaming around in the starting area for now. The game runs on medium-high, so my pc isn't having any issues running it.
But every time I dive underwater, and re-surface my game crashes. I dont know what to do or how to fix this!

And now Im at a quest where I HAVE to dive so its kinda a problem.
PLEASE HELP!

---------- Updated at 04:30 AM ----------

Bump!

Anyone, have any thoughts?

---------- Updated at 05:46 AM ----------

Am I the only one with this problem? :(

---------- Updated at 08:50 AM ----------

Pssst

You are not alone!!! I just got to probably the same quest you're on and now need to dive.....I crash back to desktop every time I resurface. Rest of the game has been smooth as butter, no freezing or lagging with everything maxxed with exception of one or two at high. I have attempted everything on low as well as bumping my res down to almost half. I can run around above water with no issues, I can swim underwater as long as I want till I drown, but as soon as I break the surface of the water.....crashes to desktop. Looking for a little love in return from a franchise I have loved since the beginning.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

I5-3570k
16gb ram
Game is installed on SSD
HD 7970 updated drivers

Last edited:
I'm having the exact same problem. Game runs without problems on high resolution but everytime I try to surface it crashes even on the lowest resolution. Does Re-updating graphics card work? Is it safe to deinstall it and update it again or will this cause problems? I'd be very grateful if someone could explain it to me.

---------- Updated at 02:20 PM ----------

Re-installing my graphics card didn't help... Unfortunately there are only a few people with this problem, so it's hard to find help...

I'm having the same problem. Whole game runs smoothly, but when I try to swim to the surface, the game crashes to desktop. I've tried everything, (i have a super graphics card with very high settings, latest version direct x and formatted pc with lots of disc space.)
Tried everything, low graphics and all, but still nothing.
I can't play now, I am stuck. I can't move forward....

but if you are swimming and there's something that you can climb ahead by pressing space, the game doesn't crash.

Top Bottom