Anyone else ENJOYING the Game?

+
Anyone else ENJOYING the Game?

MOst of the feedbacks I read so far sounds pretty bad, does anyone else having a great time like I am?

I preordered it on GoG, everything works perfectly, and what surprised me most is how game looks on my PC. I have i5-2400k and gtx 570 and 8 GB RAM, until realase I hoped that i can play the game on low on 30 FPS, but I am running it medium settings at 40-50 FPS, and it keeps like that in combat, it doesnt drop, and looks absolutely AMAZING, wonder how it looks on gtx 980

There are some minor bugs and K+M could be a little more responsive, but all in all I am very satisfied :D

do u know why most of the feedbacks 'seem bad'? Because majority of the people who enjoy the game are actually playing it rather than trolling around.
However constructive feedbacks are welcomed

P.s. I also enjoy the game. I think it is brilliant.

Most people enjoying the game are busy playing it while people having problems post about it on the forums. It's like this with all highly anticipated games.

I have had the game crash 4 times other then that this game is the best game I have played in a long time

Forum veteran
Keep in mind that the seemingly endless stream of criticism was the same during the second game's release. So many threads back then about consolization and miscellaneous other things. Eventually this round will die down, too, and people will start enjoying the game for what it is instead of what it isn't.

Yup, really enjoying it so far, still in White Orchard after about 4hrs play - finished all the side quests and just about to go after the Griffin.

Just found out that F5 is quicksave also lol :)

MOst of the feedbacks I read so far sounds pretty bad, does anyone else having a great time like I am?

I preordered it on GoG, everything works perfectly, and what surprised me most is how game looks on my PC. I have i5-2400k and gtx 570 and 8 GB RAM, until realase I hoped that i can play the game on low on 30 FPS, but I am running it medium settings at 40-50 FPS, and it keeps like that in combat, it doesnt drop, and looks absolutely AMAZING, wonder how it looks on gtx 980

There are some minor bugs and K+M could be a little more responsive, but all in all I am very satisfied :D

People who are enjoying the game are playing.

People who have issues with some bugs and annoyances (yes, they are present) are opening a topic. Nothing weird.

Having a really good time, still in White Orchard. Beat a pack of four lvl 3-4 drowners while being lvl 1 at Death March, felt pretty awesome. My two main gripes at the moment are the HUD (not dynamic?) and the gamepad detected notification that keeps popping up.

Love the game so far. Combat is great, gwent is so much fun... Decent FPS on my crappy video card... Can't post more, playing.... :p

Have you tried setting hardware cursor?

Yeah I am absolutely loving it at the moment. Runs great with my new GTX 970 (got the game free with it.....the reason I decided to upgrade now from a GTX 670).
The atmosphere, combat, characters are all great. Looks really good.

I have found that the graphics look a lot closer to previous game play trailers if you turn the colour saturation right down via Nvidia control panel. Makes it a lot more moody and realistic.

I'm enjoying it. I'd enjoy it better if I wasn't scared to access my inventory. Probably 10% of the time it'll result in the game freezing. :/

Well I didnt do anything yet, I noticed that other people have same problem so I thought its a bug or something. But its not big deal, here is thread http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/36925-Movement-controls-feel-sluggish-any-fix

What do you think I should do?

Could be vsync as well? It seems that causes some input lag sometimes. I'm not sure because I turned it off before starting the game. I noticed certain lag on mouse, but I got this sorted by setting on hardware cursor (raw mouse input I suppose, no smoothing or acceleration).

Loving the game, like people said they are busy playing. Im about 5 hours in, just logged off to have some lunch, stretch my legs and rest my ears from my headset for a little while. Then I'm jumping back in again

Loving the game in terms of gameplay, but I'm spending more time on my INI to find ut what is wrong with the game than actually playing to achieve some good performance =/

I love this game and even though i am only about 12 hours in, my copy arrived on Saturday for some reason, I already know that this game has become my favourite game of all time and that I love cdprojektred for making this game to such a high standard. I am absolutely blown away by how exceptional this game is. I have been gaming for 20 years and this is, so far, the best game i have ever played. It's a "so good I don't ever want to reach the end" type of game for me.

I'm very impressed, specially with the graphics and specially the hairs. And a lot of the stuff that looked kinda bad on videos looks much better when I actually play. The horse is wonderful, for instance. It looked good, but in my hands it is great! The parries are more complex than they seemed. And proggression is less slow than it seems, when you figure some stuff out (don't wanna drop gameplay spoilers here).

I'm still ot a huge fan of the radial quick menu, but I'll survive. I'm playing on hard and already died like 3 times in 9 hours. I'm very happy. with it. Now gotta sleep more, so I can play more, later.

Top Bottom