K/M and Key Binding

+
K/M and Key Binding

I am having very severe problems with K/M configuration. It feels almost impossible to play with anything than the default settings. For istance, with default settings, buttons can have double and triple functions, depending on the situation(combat, out of combat etc.). However if i try to alter them, then it seems like the new button overrides in pretty much everything. EG. I want to change dodge to space while in combat, and Alt to roll, but if i do that, space losses all it''s functioning outside combat as well. Another issue is that i do not seem to configure more complex(but nescesery) buttin configurations, like something really basic and usefull as binding Strong Attack on Double Left click.

Is there any way to solve these issues? Thanks in Advance.

I already swapped [CTRL] and [TAB]. [TAB] is now the walk/run toggle. And [CTRL] is now the sign selection pop-up, just like in TW2.

I thought about trying to find an alternate key for heavy-attack. I thought about binding it to [RIGHT MB] and binding block to [LEFT-SHIFT]. That way you should still be able to strafe side-to-side while blocking.

I also ran into the issue where [ALT] is hard to reach. I've been using rolls and blocks instead of dodges but it doesn't work well. There are many attacks that are meant to be dodged.

I've thought about rebinding bombs/crossbow to a key near WSDA (like it was in TW2.) That would open up [MIDDLE MB] for something else. [R] and [F] are used for potions, but rebinding it to [E] or [Q] might[ work.

EDIT: How about this --what if you rebound potions to [1] and [2] (like an MMORPG), bound heavy attack to [F] (you shouldn't need to strafe while heavy attacking), bombs/crossbow to [R], blocking to [SHIFT] or [MIDDLE MB], and dodging to [RIGHT MB]?
Since [1] and [2] are only used for drawing your sword, just rebind them to [=] and [-].

Last edited:
Top Bottom