Witcher 3 and DSR

+
Witcher 3 and DSR

So I am running the latest drivers and have a Titan X and have enabled DSR globally in the nvidia control panel. All this is generally enough to cause games to allow selecting higher resolutions for DSR however Witcher 3 seems to limit me to my native resolution as a cap. Is there something else I need to do to enable DSR resolutions?

Game seems to default for me on borderless windowed mode and DSR doesn't seem to like that particular mode. So You need to set it to full-screen mode instead and that should work.

Hi guys, I have some issues with the DSR option; I've activated it in the NVIDIA Control Panel, but when in game I try to change to higher resolutions than 1080p it just zoom the image, not doing the actual thing. I have a GTX 970 and have used DSR various times before, what do you suggest?

Hi guys, I have the same exact problem that Darkslayer91 described. I have Gigabyte 970 g1 gaming graphic card.
The ''zoomin in issue'' occurs both when scaling up DSR on my 1920x1200 monitor as well when playing and trying to do the same on my 1920x1080 projector.
Any solution? I am sure it is going to be fixed soon anyway.
Many thanks in advance.
:cheers: O0 :detective:

Last edited:
Top Bottom