Play your first playthrough on Death March!

+
Play your first playthrough on Death March!

It is so rewarding when you start killing things on the hardest difficulty.
I'm level 2 but when I got better at dodging and striking back, using spells and potions.
Food! Loads of food! It's just an unique RPG experience I never had in any game.

So I just want to say to people, don't be afraid.

And it will be so much more rewarding for you when you get those better items and things that you can craft because you know you do need it!

Is death march with permadeath? What are the differences between the difficulties, the ingame description is extremely vague.

It is so rewarding when you start killing things on the hardest difficulty.
I'm level 2 but when I got better at dodging and striking back, using spells and potions.
Food! Loads of food! It's just an unique RPG experience I never had in any game.

So I just want to say to people, don't be afraid.

And it will be so much more rewarding for you when you get those better items and things that you can craft because you know you do need it!

I was thinking of that actually. But is it true that is very difficult to level up?

Is death march with permadeath? What are the differences between the difficulties, the ingame description is extremely vague.

From what I've seen, there's no permadeath mode at the moment.

I wished I'd have the will to play death march, but I'm feeling lazy these days with work and RL, so I just settled for the difficulty just below, which seems to meet my expectation atm.

Good luck for your achievment ;)

If you start and keep going on Death March you get the achievement for it too!

But I don't know about leveling up and so on, I think it's the same? More or less feel that way.
Just way more exciting when you start figure things out and use the right things and do the good moves.
Very scary at first because you are fragile, you feel it. But you can overcome and I just recommend one spell and that's the armor spell which you take one point in, blasts your enemy back a bit if it goes down. But dodge, strike, dodge-dodge strike, roll-dodge-strike-roll.. the fight is never the same and it makes you really put effort into it.

I am playing on death march and i think you get less xp, fights are harder(don't know whether you deal less damage or enemies hit harder, maybe its both) and meditating doesn't regen your health, so you have to spend lots of money on food. But there is no perma-death.

Top Bottom