Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

Just installing now and I will soon be in game like the rest of you. :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 48
So much "PC" captions ._.
I am a bit sad that - cause of those amazon guys wich cancelled my preorder - I just have the Xbox version phyiscal.
(I don't have a Xbox, and never will)

Welcome to the Frustration Club.

I mean better Xbox CE than no CE at all, but that's kind of sad.
If the box has an Xbox logo outside wich can't be remove, I will surely cry :-

But yeah, seems I am not the only one here who has (first world) problems xD

I mean better Xbox CE than no CE at all, but that's kind of sad.
If the box has an Xbox logo outside wich can't be remove, I will surely cry :-

But yeah, seems I am not the only one here who has (first world) problems xD

Ay, my first world problem is no Collector's Edition at all, and, until some unspecified time to-day, still no game. . . .

Ay, my first world problem is no Collector's Edition at all, and, until some unspecified time to-day, still no game. . . .

Sounds worse than mine, sorry dude :-
I have wrong CE and game on Steam, but can't play until I bought the hardware I need and played TW1 and TW2, so my own fault xD

I am currently reading the story about Renfri in Blaviken. I sympathize with Renfri, so I will see where this story will lead me :)
Book is really interesting.

Last edited:
Sounds wors than mine, sorry dude :-
I have wrong CE and game on Steam, but can't play until I bought the hardware I need and played TW1 and TW2, so my own fault xD

I am currently reading the story about Renfri in Blaviken. I sympathize with Renfri, so I will see where this story will lead me :)
Book is really interesting.

Nay, not necessarily worse than your problem: you still have to wait on the hardware to play, which seems much more frustrating to me.

Any way, glad you're enjoying the book. Renfri is an interesting case.

Hello... Stop because of hungry... I'm still in level one.. Dammit I'm not in a hurry to level up.... OMG.. My first sunset!!! My first rain!!!... secrets! SECRETS everywhere!!!

I was killed not by bandits or wolves or ghouls or anything else.... but by bees!!! so nice! OMG

I love this world, mean game!

OMGOOOOOOOOOD!!!

---------- Updated at 03:01 PM ----------

@wichat.571 ? What are you doing here? Couldn't stay away, eh?

I needed to explain it to some one... this is ..... AWwwwwwwwww!

Hey, it's a third world problem as well. And probably a second and fourth world problem too.

I know it, but in which world is it the most trivial of problems?

---------- Updated at 07:05 AM ----------

I was killed not by bandits or wolves or ghouls or anything else.... but by bees!!! so nice! OMG

I needed to explain it to some one... this is ..... AWwwwwwwwww!

By bees!? Ach, no! How humiliating!

Nay, not necessarily worse than your problem: you still have to wait on the hardware to play, which seems much more frustrating to me.

Any way, glad you're enjoying the book. Renfri is an interesting case.

First I need to buy that hardware, or even finally decide wich hardware I need.
So yeah, a bit frustrating :p

Yeah, I am eager to see how this case will end.

Hey, it's a third world problem as well. And probably a second and fourth world problem too.

Why no fifth world?

Yes, don't worry I won't spoiler nothing about it but it just.... surprising!!! And I've not taken any contract from the board! What will it be when I'll start to accept contracts?
:p

First I need to buy that hardware, or even finally decide wich hardware I need.
So yeah, a bit frustrating :p

Yeah, I am eager to see how this case will end.

Why no fifth world?

I was like you about hardward, and believe me, people like @GuyNwah and @eskiMoe and many others will advise you wisely. They were very nice with me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom