PS 4 Infinite loading screen on start up

+
PS 4 Infinite loading screen on start up

Hallo

I got my game today and after installation of the game and the patch I now am stuck in an unending loading screen after I selected the difficulty.
I already started the game a few times and completely deleted the game from the harddrive.

Anyway to fix this problem or am I just out of luck?

You might find the support forum a bit quiet until the 19th owing to you know the game not being officially released.

I wouldn't be surprised if this glitch will be rectified in the day one patch available on the 19th. The patch you would have downloaded already would have been the day 0 patch.

It sounds like you're starting from the beginning again if you're selecting the difficulty. If you have another save file it could be whats causing the issue, you may need to delete it for the game to allow another save to be made. This is just my own thoughts not a professional solution. Hope it gets working soon, keep us posted with any developments.

So got it running. Don`t know how but after the tenth or so reload it started working.

Maybe it had to do with how much space you have left on your hard drive. My hard drive was pretty full and after I made some space
and started the game again it started working.

The loading screen only poped up for a moment and then the game started.

@GhostWalker

got a physical copy of the game at a store near me :)

well its sounds like you found the issue maybe ? it also sounds like a technical possible thing .. i am not sure how much the game needs to cache data on the console hard drive but it could be quite some size.

Someone suggested I deleted and reinstalled it, but without the 1.01 patch and it worked.
I paused the update download and launched the game (from dvd).
As soon as I could save, I did and quit, and afterwards it was fine.
The update was installed while I played (don't know why), so no worries about playing with version 1.0 !
There's a 1.02 patch available for some people, but not here (in france) yet.

have you tried what I said ?
stop the update from happening, and launch the game with version 1.0. Go past the intro, new game and as soon as you can save, do so, then you'll be fine.

some people had luck by trying a few times (not reinstalling, but launching and waiting a little)

I try what you say a few times and nothing, so i decide to go to gamesptop and get a new copy :) is working now, looks like that the other cd was bad, thanks anyway, appreciated ;)

(Sorry for the bad english, is not my main language)

Top Bottom