Where is Triss in Novigrad after you first meet.

+
Where is Triss in Novigrad after you first meet.

I would like to know where you can find Triss after the initial rat killing quest. She says she lives in the "bits up the hill past the fish market" but I am unable to find the house. Can anyone give me a landmark or more accurate description of where the house is.
I have been trying to find it for 2 hours.

Thanks.

If someone could post a picture of the Novigrad map and Triss's house that would be great. I've been looking for a while but couldn't find it either.

Hmm. I thought it was talking about a different house than the one robbed in the pyres of Novigrad quest as I did not think that was in "The Bits". Really my only concern is that I'm missing out on some relationship pathway since she has asked me to visit her multiple times and I don't want to ignore it and move on in the story until I found the house.

Novigrad is fascinating but a very confusing place to navigate. Also by fish market do you mean the actual fish market as in the one that shows the text " fish market " when you walk through or the smaller market in the bits?

---------- Updated at 02:36 PM ----------

Okay guys, I found it! Her house is the second crooked house (not the one people are working on) You have to go down a short set of stairs to get to the door. She is on the third floor. If anyone still can't find it I will screenshot the map next time I am playing. If you look around this area you should find it. This is not the same house as the one that was robbed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom