Quest Help: Wild at Heart (Spoiler)

+
Quest Help: Wild at Heart (Spoiler)

I have reached the end of the quest where you have to fight the werewolf. I am unable to beat him because it is constantly regenerating its health. I'm unsure if this was intentional or not anyone else having this issue?

Im haven't done the question yet but from interviews and video.. And what not, all werewolfs health regenerate. From memory you have to use fire (igni) to stop his health from regenerating. This is all from memory and i may be very well incorrect.

Yeah i read that about using fire. I tried it out myself the thing is it only worked for me when the burning proced and i think the chance of that was like 10%. I'll keep trying while using fire might get some lucky procs.

You can craft a silver dust bomb (i dont know the real name for it). It will stop the health regen for a while or so i have heard.

Edit: I think its the grapeshot bomb.

Last edited:
I can't find the recipe/manuscript for Cursed Oil, I never completed "On deaht's bed" quest which gives u the recipe. Hope there's another way of retrieving it. I do have the enhanced recipe though, but it requires the normal recipe.

Top Bottom