Scavenger Hunt : Viper School Gear ***BUG***

+
Scavenger Hunt : Viper School Gear ***BUG***

So instead of following the story, I just ran around trying to complete everything, this led me to kill the Wraith in the tomb after lowering it's health outside. I did this in the very beginning outside the quest progression path. Now that I'm actually trying to complete the quest, but have already done parts of it before, I am unable to open the door in the tomb to retrieve the diagram. There is no way to open the door anymore.

*** Screenshot below, as you can see, no open door button / interaction anymore.***

Attachments

• 2015-05-19_00002.jpg
    2015-05-19_00002.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 382
Same thing happened to me. When i killed the wraith i closed the door when i left and now that i have the scavenger hunt quest it doesnt let me open the door.. Good to know it didnt only happen to me i guess and hope it can be fixed.

Yes, same to me. It's not opening

---------- Updated at 06:05 PM ----------

upd. here is the screen, button X is not visible and dont work, please fix in next patch, tyhttp://puu.sh/hTcEw/2ca09585d1.jpg

Yup, same problem here. Was there before the quest, shut the door behind me. Got there again with the quest and can't open it again.

Same thing happened here. Killed the wrath and figured it was only guarding the igni stone. Didn't have the other quest yet so I just figured those were random bodies inside the crypt. Now whenever I return the metal crypt door down the steps will not open. Spent over an hour trying to meditate for different times of the day, tried progressing the plot a bit and going to meet the big guy. No luck.On the plus side I had deserters attack me during one of my meditation tests. Ended up decapitating one of the guys while fighting in front of the crypt. When going down to see if the door had opened I found the guys freshly severed head waiting for me by the door, apparently it had bounced down all the stairs.

Thank you very much for your reports. We've discovered the issue, debugged and it will be fixed : ).

Thank you kindly for getting on this report so quickly. Literally just encountered this bug, have spread the word not to close the door on first visit before quest brings you to church.

That will teach me to use the manners my mother taught me in video games ;) (loving the game!!)

Hey folks. I got the 2 diagrams for this quest and completed it. However, the diagram for the Viper School Gear is not to be found anywhere in my inventory. This a bug too?

Hey folks. I got the 2 diagrams for this quest and completed it. However, the diagram for the Viper School Gear is not to be found anywhere in my inventory. This a bug too?

i don't think any actual diagrams show up in the "inventory" screen at all, if you go across to the crafting screen and scroll down they should be there in the list.

Wow I never thought I'd get such a quick response! This is awesome. Any date for the next patch? And will it be simultaneously on all platforms?

We will be rolling them out as soon as possible for all platforms.
Not to pester you but figured this is a good time to ask. TMU the consoles are only allowed to receive patches on Tuesdays will the PC version have to abide by the consoles schedules as well?

I should have mentioned I'm on PS4. Sorry. Maybe this isn't the right place to post. Anyway, I will check again but I am pretty sure it's not in the inventory. Maybe I need to find a smith with a higher level.

The Viper School gear is just a pair of swords I believe, which are available to craft at the dwarf in White Orchard. At least that's all I got for completing the quest. As for being locked out of the crypt, You can swim through the cave in the lake to get in :) Cave location:http://imgur.com/gallery/rm8I1Mu/new

I have a bug with the same quest, but is some kind different. I was wondering, exploring and I killed the thing near the place of power, I killed it inside the crypt and I took everything inside there, I looted the corpse and No quest triggered there. I got that diagram. Now I got the other diagram and the quest started, but now I cannot complete it because there's nothing inside the crypt. An when I go to the blacksmith there's nothing related with any sword to fabricate, like if I didn't got the two diagrams already :(

Top Bottom