Report [PS4 Bugs] ONLY

+
Report [PS4 Bugs] ONLY

To help make this game even better, please post what's bothering you during your gameplay the most. ;)PLEASE keep things as simple and as neat as you can, if you can. ;) PLEASE don't be rude and show some respect with your feed back. ;)Thanks ;)

why cant they sticky a thread like this so the devs can see it at the top ?

anyways, digital version, camera constantly judders while panning slowly left or right, skipping, or sticking, hard to explain but here a short video, watch in full screen, and its not me stopping it from panning, its like its being stopped, its game breaking and i will not play till its fixed at all, it does it whilst moving too of course and on horse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NSLCWKTnlA

why cant they sticky a thread like this so the devs can see it at the top ?anyways, digital version, camera constantly judders while panning slowly left or right, skipping, or sticking, hard to explain but here a short video, watch in full screen, and its not me stopping it from panning, its like its being stopped, its game breaking and i will not play till its fixed at all, it does it whilst moving too of course and on horse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NSLCWKTnlA
That's crazy weird... man! lol..My digital copy does NOT do that at all. Wtf?However.. there is no sound when Geralt jumps straight up and hits the ground.There is sound when Gealt runs then jumps, you can hear his feet hit the ground but it's dead silent if you jump in one place.The frame rate is bad at times too and I still would like to be able to map all of my own buttons like Skyrim let players do.As much as I didn't like Skyrim, that was a very cool option.I also really need the optiong to turn off the red floating enemy text names and xp numbers! It's awful... plus the animal name floating texts like Doe,Deer,Cat,Dog,Roche etc... that shit kills it for me...lol

I have to report two things on the ps4 version. First the game crushes at ramdon points and second there is a trader at the Lucian's Windmill, who cannot trigger the shop (you can speak to him but it actually nothing happens).

Guest 3817275

No dialog audio, happens both in-game and render scenes. Rebooting system fix it temporarily but it comes back randomly.

All video cinematic Looks LOW DEF on my digital PS4 copy... its like all videos are 320p stretched to 1080p... all pixelated HUGE pixels... its unbelivable... like watching a youtube video on a shitty connection... How come the videos arent even 1080p when the game is??? I know the videos would've been bigger but at least it would be watchable.

I crashed during the GWENT tutorial.

Game will not load any saves, every time i load a save it goes through the graphic video telling the last major story info, then goes to the loading screen and then crashes out of the game with the error code CE 34878-0. All my saves are after the quest "For The Advancement Of Learning" for Kiera. Cannot play the game now without starting again. And i have tried other games in my PS4 they all work fine, this is a Witcher 3 issue, i have started a new game and then qiut and loading the new game save and it works just fine. So all my saves with like four days worth of playing stored don't load, please fix this issue, if need be i am willing to upload a save for the devs to look over.

---------- Updated at 12:49 PM ----------

Just noticed something strange, i cannot load any of my saves, so i started a new game and did a couple of small quests to see if i could load these new saves, and the new saves load, but what i noticed was the game doesn't seem to be making auto saves anymore, the only saves are the checkpoint saves and my manual saves, so could this be the problem, because every time you load a save i think the game auto saves. Maybe that is what is causing the crash, the game not being able to auto save. Just a theory.

Sorry for low quality video, PS4 deletes anything it has recorded during gameplay when games crash.
[video]https://youtu.be/Q2IrEhcTIIw[/video]

Last edited:
The quest "For The Advancement Of Learning" for Kiera is bugged for me. Completed it by sending her to "the" place. She summoned a portal but doesn't go through, The quest is still in my log but not completed even though all the marks are green. Also, when I tried to go the first "Point-of-no-return" The quest "For The Advancement Of Learning" fails. Not going to continue the story since I know the completion of the quest "For The Advancement Of Learning" is necessary for a future quest,

I just killed a dragon at L*******k and when he fell to the ground, he disappeared into the cliff face----no loot marker, no bestiary entry added. :( That stinks. Its feet are sticking out of the mountain, so it looks like a meme from The Wizard of Oz, a la the house landing on the wicked witch

Last edited:
I made a separate thread about this but in the quest "Broken Flowers" I am unable to enter the room and do sword training with Rosa. The guard talks for two lines of dialouge with Geralt while standing still but I know he is suppose to let me in the door.

No more monster blood on Geralts face and hair. I think those effects was working on 1.01 patch. Now it doesnt work anymore on new patches. You guys notice this too?

Quest: Hard Times

Issue: cannot talk to blacksmith to deliver letter

Attempts to deliver prevented as his name appears in blue but no X to chat.

Here's what my quest log looks like on-screen:
Deliver the letter to the smith ( )
Investigate the broken cart using your witcher senses (/)
Read the letter you found on the dead woman's body (/)
Use your witcher sense to follow the tracks leading away from the broken cart (/)

There's a work-around that's simple, found it in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP62yxpKyEE

Walk up to the person who does not give X to talk. Save game. load that back in once saved and you can press X. I can now play him a Gwent, too!

Last edited:
Didn't even know it wasn't intentional but I can't talk to someone unless there's an icon for them on the minimap. Didn't know I'm supposed to be able to talk to more than one town merchant. Pretty annoying as I'm not selling my loot until this is fixed,

After the quest at killing radovid, i was stuck with no movement.

then the 2nd time Sigi did not descend from the stage so i had to kill him as the ai was just faffing about below the stage.

so many bugs so little time. :(

Really need the new game plus mode. i want to enjoy this game with most of the bugs gone.

Are blacksmiths and armourors meant to be on break instead of attending to their shops? My friends and I found it annoying to meditate each time before shopkeepers finally appear where they should be. Especially in novigrad around the central place "Platz des Hierarchen" they vanish into thin air.

Top Bottom