Raw meat?

+
Raw meat?

So i picked up several pieces of raw meat and i tried cooking them at a campfire and such, this would work in older RPG's on PC like the Gothic games, Risen and Arcania. I always loved that feature. I think Oblivion and/or Skyrim. But this doesn't seem to work in TW3, so Geralt is supposed to eat all this meat raw?

IF he can drink all the potions that kill normal humans, he sure as hell can eat raw meat too

it would be nice if we could cook raw foot and enhance there healing stats .. thats what i think. so its strange we cant do that =( they should really add that at least in a dlc ! (secret dlc nb 17 =D ????? )

I could understand not beeing able to cook. I mean, theres lots of things that can be or not added to the game.

What i don't understand is why call it Raw Meat then. Everybody will asume you can cook it if it is called that way :p I was sure of it at least. I would have called it just Meat, if there was no way of cooking it.

Just a small detail tho :p

I was wondering about this too. I hoped that you could cook it and then the healing effect would last longer than the 5 seconds that raw meat lasts for.

One of the pleasant side effects of being a mutant is being able to eat raw meat, I guess :)

Actually, I like that Geralt eats raw meat - it sort of reinforces the fact that he's not human. In "polite society" he's as much of an aberration as the monsters that he hunts.

Top Bottom