[PC] Is there a planned patch to fix Inventory Crashes? or maybe a solution?

+
[PC] Is there a planned patch to fix Inventory Crashes? or maybe a solution?

To whom it may concern,
I really hope that they check these forums. I hope they have a patch planned to fix these inventory crashes. Game runs flawlessly for me and have not had many issues. Except maybe getting locked inside houses because I follow people into their house and it locks me inside, because the door is locked. But back on topic, performance for the game is fantastic, except when getting into inventory. I have to save every single time i get in inventory. I am a 100% completionist type of player and I am getting very aggravated at the frequency of these crashes a lot of time I have to read a note to continue the quest and have to go through 4-6 restart because of freezes to do it. The audio keeps playing and I have tried everything to fix it with no success. If i want to browse my inventory I have to go to a merchant/vendor because this it will not crash. But if I need to use something in inventory it will most likely crashes. It is rarely happening in equipment tab, its more when you go to quest items and crafting items wont freeze till you highlight something and the information pop-up is what is causing the crash. I have had probably 60+ crashes in inventory and 0 elsewhere.

Has anyone found a fix for this yet? I thought maybe it could be graphics card throttling down. But i disabled power saving features, forced constant voltage and speed and disabled throttling but with no success. It happens on Nvidia cards and AMD cards of all kinds, so i doubt it is a graphics issue. Most likely a game issue and would like to see this resolved very quickly if possible due to the number of people experiencing it.

Thank you very much for the information. hope it comes soon. I do not use twitter and not used to that being the outlet for information. I don't like it but i guess i will have to get on the bandwagon if I want update from devs

Thank you very much for the information. hope it comes soon. I do not use twitter and not used to that being the outlet for information. I don't like it but i guess i will have to get on the bandwagon if I want update from devs

Yeah, plus u can talk to them directly and report bugs... I can't play the game above 45-55 fps with my GTX 760 Superclocked so I need to wait for performance patch =/

well they do mention the inventory bug thank god. They should provide a list of "known issues" and so people know if there issue is being addressed and looked at. I know this doesn't make the game unplayable but having to restart the game multiple time before proceeding on a quest is blasphemy.

---------- Updated at 03:52 PM ----------

luckily i have flawless performance on both my PC. My r9 295x2 PC runs everything maxed out at 2560x1440 ( I had issue with nausea at 4k with how close you are zoomed in) at 120 FPS. I had FPS drop in cut-scene till i modified the INI file. I also have an SLI 980 PC and it runs just as good there. But the inventory bug occurs on both machines.

Have this same problem and besides the multicore problem it is the other major problem for me.

Hope they resolve it soon or ACTUALLY START TALKING TO THE DAMN COMMUNITY! get the dialogue rolling or something.

Kind of like ESO did on their release. MAke a large list and give timelines for each issue. Makes it easier to be patient if you know its in the works.

Top Bottom