Do you like the new difficulties?Opinion Poll.

+

• No but I'll do it anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No bring bak the old way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The new difficulties Blood and Broken Bones and Death March don't allow meditating to restore vitalitiy points. This is an opinion poll. Me I pick 1. Sorry for the last option typo. No one is perfect lol.

Last edited:
The new difficulties Blood and Broken Bones and Death March don't allow meditating to restore vitalitiy points. This is an opinion poll. Me I pick 1. Sorry for the last option typo. No one is perfect lol.
No, I don't like the new difficulties. Not being able to regen health during meditation is a cheap way to make the game harder IMO.

i dont have a problem with it, there are lots of other ways to gain health than meditation, you just need to be carefull. in fact im not finding deathmarch dificulty frustraiting at all it is just what i expected, challenging and asking me to give my best and prepare for the fight and you know what? i love it :D

i dont have a problem with it, there are lots of other ways to gain health than meditation, you just need to be carefull. in fact im not finding deathmarch dificulty frustraiting at all it is just what i expected, challenging and asking me to give my best and prepare for the fight and you know what? i love it :D
I'm glad.

I'm glad they made it with no health regen on meditate. With food being everywhere, hell you can even hunt your own food, no health regen on meditate isn't even a problem. If anything maybe need a nerf on food being everywhere!!! >:)

It would be better if they allowed us to cook raw meat at a camp site. Then hunting would be a more worthwhile way of replenishing health. Raw meat gives you very little vitality back.

There are plenty of foods, though I feel its add extra micromanagement to the game, not to mention the long time food takes to recover heath. The problem could be solve if there is a consume food while meditating.

Less time in inventory-> better.

I would prefer to recover health while meditating, not because I dislike the food management (I'd acutally be fine with it if it were labelled 'bandages' or 'medical supplies'), but because FOOD DOES NOT HEAL YOU :)

So personally I'm waiting for a realistic needs mod that requires me to eat food, and another mod that puts the regen back in to meditation on higher difficulties. In the meantime I'm just being disciplined and making sure my version of Geralt is properly fed, and switching to a lower difficulty when I meditate, as I couldn't care less about achievements :)

Top Bottom