How/where do you access the DLC?

+
How/where do you access the DLC?

Sorry if this has been asked, and someone did tell me that you had to buy it from the shopkeeper with the bowlstyle haircut that you meet at the start in White Orchard.

So I went to see him but for some strange reason the guy is just lay down dead next to his stall. And there's no loot nearby and I can't search him. Erm, yeah....? Help please!:sad:

PS4 version btw.

1.02 hasnt even reached the xbox one yet, atleast in the uk anyway, when is the dlc going to be available for the xbox? says the first free lot will be available on 20th may, today is the 20th and no dlc as of yet.

This is indeed strange. I'll let our tech support know about it. Did you try restarting the game or reloading the save file?

Hi, lol, yeah. He just stays there lay on the floor next to his stall dead. I noticed he was dead fairly soon after meeting him actually, certainly before I downloaded the DLC. I vaguely recall fighting against some Drowners nearby. Whether they had anything to do with it I don't know.

---------- Updated at 02:46 PM ----------

Ok, here's a video of the problem. Everytime you fast travel to him, when you appear, you can hear what sounds like a sword slash off to the right, then you hear a groan sometimes, then you hear a body hit the floor. Then when you walk over to his stall he's dead on the floor...

Also doesn't matter where you fast travel to because if you slow travel to him he's dead when you get there.

[video]https://youtu.be/3NJ8BJZnHeU[/video]

Well one time when I arrived to village few drowners came from the river and attacked that guy, I went to kill those drowners and few guards came as well and no one died but I guess drowners could have killed him.

Weird though as he is quite important character.

Also, can't help laughing when thinking about you going to buy that new cool stuff and the shopkeeper is just lying dead on the ground :D, sorry

lol, I found it quite amusing myself. I did until you just told me he's quite an important character though. I had no idea. The heck do I do now?

Not that I know of. Really don't want to have to start over though. Took me since Saturday morning to reach level 5 and do loads of other stuff.

the merchant is alive for me on the xbox one, but then we dont have the 1.02 update for the dlc yet, even though we are supposed to

---------- Updated at 04:33 PM ----------

No probs. Regarding this though, how important is this clown Bram? Do we just need him to get DLC items from? Or is he there for something else? If he's just to get DLC from then I'll just wait for the next patch instead of restarting.

Thanks for all the info regarding this bug. It is very rare but thanks to your input it will be fixed in the next patch. Thank you!

Bad, bad Marcin!

Military codex, article two, section three: "For the delivery of defective goods - fifteen lashes with a knout" Make it so!

*crosses arms*

:mean:

PS4 disc version on v1.01 here and my merchant is also dead. Keep playing or wait for the patch to hopefully fix?

Edited: North America EST

Help Please!? Where do I find the DLC stuff? and where's patch?

My game is still reading 1.01 and I downloaded the 2 DLCs from Marketplace yesterday and the stuff isnt in my inventory....where do u acess the DLC stuff? Also, where do/how do i update my game? it hasnt updated for 2 days....am i doing something wrong or missing something?

---------- Updated at 03:42 PM ----------

No one knows??? CMON!!!!

You might want to talk to the shopkeeper near Woesong Bridge in White Orchard.
He sells a fine set of Temerian Armour...

I haven't had the chance to get a haircut yet...

I guess you don't have the same problems with DLC I had. =) Anyway, nothing seems to be landing directly in Geralt's inventory. You BUY Temerian armour set for instance. In White Orchard it's Bram the merchant. Haven't seen any barber as of yet, I'm still in White Orchard.

Top Bottom