Failed Missions

+
Failed Missions

Hey guys, great game that Witcher, but i've a problem. If i fail a side quest i cant replay that quest?

What is a problem here? That some quests can fail? Ain't it in every RPG? So just make enough saves to fall back in case of need. I failed that quest with medicine because as soon as a cut-scene ended, I happened to be surrounded by wolves, and Roach was nowhere to be found. While I killed the wolves and called my horse, the quest failed. But luckily I had a save right before the conversation. So it is just like with every RPG - failed quests, unexpected deaths - all are cured with saves.

re-completing missions that initially failed

I noticed some missions will fail if you leave the region and come back, such as if someone is dying and you have to make a poution. (For Lena), could not find Drowners brains, i found them a couple of times but before i could save the game, the items were lost due to death,

Anyways, my question is, once the missions appear under Failed Missions, is there any way of going back and doing them again?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys, but i think when start a side quest, and if i dont do that quest right now, the quest failed. And if i start a mission that i dont have the required level?

Why don't you just quick save often? In RPGs like this you want to save often and especially save right before you approach an important person or quest then you can easily replay the quest if you fail.

Hey guys, great game that Witcher, but i've a problem. If i fail a side quest i cant replay that quest?

It's not like GTA 5 where you can restart the quest indefinitely til you pass. I love the Witcher 3's quest system, if you fail you fail, if you choose the wrong side of a decision and get a whole village of children eaten by cannibals..oh well. lol

It's not exactly a "fail" you will still complete the quest. You just won't get what you wanted from it. I only restart quests if I accident pick the wrong choice (From the ambiguous wording that the text has sometimes)

Top Bottom