Loads on PS4 after dying

+
Loads on PS4 after dying

Well, on standard difficulty you don't have that problem because you die few timesbut im playing on last difficulty and every death (you die a lot) is a headachesometimes i have to wait like 2-3 minutessorry for the bad english, i'm a brazilian player and came here only to ask for a solutionthanks

---------- Updated at 10:25 PM ----------

Well, on standard difficulty you don't have that problem because you die few times, but im playing on last difficulty and every death (you die a lot) is a headache. Sometimes i have to wait like 2-3 minutes. sorry for the bad english, i'm a brazilian player and came here only to ask for a solution, thankscan't edit it!

I don't think there is an immediate solution for the long load times. Don't die too much? lol Maybe CDPR will release a fix soon to cut the times down a bit. In my case, I went ahead and installed a hybrid hard disc on my PS4 because I knew that this huge game would have long load times. That's just me though.

For me ths is a huge problem too. On the highest setting you ARE going to die. I save before going into fights generally, but this seems to be loading the whole map again instead of just replacing the NPCs. GTA V loads once and if you die it starts again after 3-4 seconds. They HAVE TO adress this. Love the game but this just sucks and I wont buy expansion packs unless Loading times are reduced by 50% after dying. Dont care about fast travelling.

the loading times after dying are indeed really long! i'm also playing on death march, so this is bothering me quite a bit.
it's bloodborne all over again! ;)

Top Bottom