Missing Soldiers contract in Oreton bugged

+
Missing Soldiers contract in Oreton bugged

I pick up the contract off the notice board and the quest never activates. Can't talk to Milan Noran, the commander there, without the quest being active. Tried reloading and restarting game and computer since that has fixed some bugs in other games, but nothing. I'm wondering if the quest isn't supposed to be available on the board at this point in the game so it's not activating for that reason, in which case the board is bugged. Anyways, I love your game guys. This will be the new standard in open world games I hope.

Yeah, same thing happened to me. That whole town where you get that quest from seems weird: it's totally deserted.

When you take the quest, it does give you a marker to a little settlement to the northeast where there's a ghoul nest. Killing that doesn't start the quest or anything though.

Last edited:
I pick up the contract off the notice board and the quest never activates. Can't talk to Milan Noran, the commander there, without the quest being active. Tried reloading and restarting game and computer since that has fixed some bugs in other games, but nothing. I'm wondering if the quest isn't supposed to be available on the board at this point in the game so it's not activating for that reason, in which case the board is bugged. Anyways, I love your game guys. This will be the new standard in open world games I hope.

Happened to me too, I think this contract is the Mystery of Byways Murders quest, I'd already stumbled upon the village so the quest had already activated and I think thats why there is no interaction with the commander

problem is solved everybody. Never was bugged. It is the byways mission and I stumbled upon it before i grabbed the contract but was too low level to kill the ghouls initially. So still trying to find a flaw in the game. Can't find one.

Top Bottom