So I'm just playing Gwent and I see this...

+
So I'm just playing Gwent and I see this...

GG, CDPR. GG.

Whoever thought of the description for that was a genius xD

another funny one is one of the siege ones, says something about aiming 5 degrees on the siege weapon with a funny comment at the end, a lot like the part in witcher 2 where you aim the ballista and no idea what youre doing lol

:D haha. aim for skyrim! i love that line. "I took an arrow in the knee." Best excuse ever to not do something asked of you, lols

another funny one is one of the siege ones, says something about aiming 5 degrees on the siege weapon with a funny comment at the end, a lot like the part in witcher 2 where you aim the ballista and no idea what youre doing lol

Ain't that the truth xD. I'll have to keep an eye out for that one.

:D haha. aim for skyrim! i love that line. "I took an arrow in the knee." Best excuse ever to not do something asked of you, lols

I feel like I must be the only one that didn't get sick of that meme :p. Best meme ever in my opinion :D

I've only had one Gwent game in the entire prologue, guys, where are you playing so much Gwent? Is there more to be played in the prologue or are you playing in later chapters? (I'm at the end of the prologue, taking my sweet time with the game, so I'm not seeing any Gwent action).

I feel like I must be the only one that didn't get sick of that meme :p. Best meme ever in my opinion :D

I'm with you there. :D Still makes me smile. and sometimes chuckle.

---------- Updated at 05:55 AM ----------

@AhmadMetallic some gwent cards you can buy from Elsa the inkeeper/barmaiden in prologue. and one you can win from the bald guy in the inn. not sure yet about Assire var Anahid that is rumored to also be found in prologue.

That's from the Nilfgaardian noble in Vizima, right? Took me forever to beat him, but the Foltest leader card you get for doing it is worth it.

That's from the Nilfgaardian noble in Vizima, right? Took me forever to beat him, but the Foltest leader card you get for doing it is worth it.

takes a bit of luck to win over him. he had badass cards. i was literally grinding my teeth whenever he brings out those tens and horns that double his scores!

takes a bit of luck to win over him. he had badass cards. i was literally grinding my teeth whenever he brings out those tens and horns that double his scores!

I got lucky and had a game where he ended up with a hand full of archer cards and me with two Impenetrable Fogs and mostly melee and siege cards

I keep losing every time I play lol :( I put everything into the first round but forget it can go 3 rounds and lose the next 2 :( Afffff

I keep losing every time I play lol :( I put everything into the first round but forget it can go 3 rounds and lose the next 2 :( Afffff

Spy cards like Stennis can help here. If you know you're going to lose a round (for example, if the noble uses that incredibly cheap combo with the 10 card that resurrects another 10 card from his graveyard), you can give him the spy card so you have 2 extra cards for the next round, then pass. That has won me a couple games against other NPCs.

Just managed to beat him a bit ago, but damn every time I was about to win with Impenetrable Fog he pulls out his hero archer guy to finish me off. At least his cards were funny though xD, plus he did give a nice card back indeed.

Top Bottom