Font size problem in ps4

+
Font size problem in ps4

Hi, I'm playing this game for a two days, is amazing, but I play in a 50'' flat tv and the font size is very small, I don't use glasses and I can see very well, but when I'm playing about an hour, I feel that is hard to read the test in subtitles and specially in inventory, please add an option menu to scale the text please.

Thanks in advance

Hey, i have the same problem, the game looks plays and souns amazing, but for me it's totally ruined with this font size, the subtitles and the menus are really hard to read, it will be amazing if you can fix this hughe problem, and once more will demostrate how cd projekt red listen the players.

Thanks

Same Problem here. PC version on an 42" TV. Im not too far away, I can read everything, but its exhausting.
After one hour my eyes get really tired :(

Everybody is complaining about this. Use the search function, there are already so many threads about this. Same Problem on XB1, PS4 and PC! Its kind of a gamebreaker for me... :(

I'm having the same prob. The HUD is on the largest setting already but the subtitles are too small and especially the inventory could be larger too.

Would be nice if it could be "fixed"

Hi, I'm playing this game for a two days, is amazing, but I play in a 50'' flat tv and the font size is very small, I don't use glasses and I can see very well, but when I'm playing about an hour, I feel that is hard to read the test in subtitles and specially in inventory, please add an option menu to scale the text please.

Thanks in advance

Actually this is one of my only gripes with the menu the font that is used is really hard to see especially on my 60 inch LCD, I too have pretty good eyesight, don't use glasses, but have to squint to see what the text says on the PS4 version! Can you clever guys at CDPR please introduce a fix for this, a way to enlarge the text and font for us that game on bigger TV's? Thanks, this game is going to send me blind, and I have a head-ache from trying to read what the text says, especially in the inventory screens! Apart from that its an excellent game just minor things that can be patched I am sure!

Same here, Playing on Xbox One on 42 inch TV. Can read subtitles fine but the UI text such as inventory is too small. I've had to sit closer to my TV just to read them and get an headache after about an hour or so.

P.S. I have 20/20 eyesight. I don't need glasses, I just recently went for an eye test :p

Can you read this?? even here size 1 is bigger then the text in game... Kinda pathetic this things still happen this gen of consoles...ARRRRRGGGHHH fix this please!!!!!!!!!!

I just submitted a tech request on this. They spent 3 years on this game and couldn't figure out that the font needs to be bigger than 8 pt. Amazing!!

I can't enjoy this game like this, the shops, crafting, and loot pick up text is unreadable on a 50" high end television sitting 10 feet away. Hoping for a fix soon or I will try to get a refund and buy it again later in the year.

Just submitted a support request. Hopefully people will carry on sounding off on the forums and social media!

I got an replay from CDPR yesterday, It seems like they are fully aware of this issue.

"Hello,

Thank you for the information. We are currently investigating the issue and have forwarded the data to the right people.

Kind regards,
[NAME REMOVED]
"

Hopefully, It won't take them too long to sort this out!

Till its fixed, try this on PS4:

On PlayStation 4 you can enable "ZOOM" function. It really works for this issue. To Activate "ZOOM" feature on PlayStation 4 follow the steps provided below:

1. Go To Setting
  2. Select Accessibility Option
  3. Select ZOOM IN
Now that you have enable "ZOOM" feature, you can press PS Button and Square to ZOOM IN, enabling you to scan the screen using the left thumbstick. To exit/zoom out, press Circle"

Top Bottom