Light armour bonus to stamina regen?

+
Light armour bonus to stamina regen?

Light Armour appears to have a bonus to stamina regen (at least the ones I can get crafted). Can anyone confirm that and suggest how much it actually regenerates?

I'm trying to work out whether taking Griffin School talent (+5% stamina regen for each piece of medium armour equipped) is a better option for my predominantly sign build.

In a similar vein I wonder if cat schools 25% increase in crit damage applies to signs? Cant see why not?

---------- Updated at 12:16 PM ----------

Still perplexed by this, light armour 'recipes' suggest that there is +stamina regen but once crafted I can see nothing in the item description. I guess I might go medium armour with griffin school this playthrough.

Last edited:
I would also like to know the difference between the 3 types of armor. I guess medium has more armor than light, and heavy even more. But what do the lower armor ones gain in return?

I would also like to know the difference between the 3 types of armor. I guess medium has more armor than light, and heavy even more. But what do the lower armor ones gain in return?

Seems like there are a couple of mechanics that are not fully revealed.

I can't seem to find any info on how the armour types differ.

I'm also surprised more people aren't asking about it.

Early days for me, I've only had about 10 skill points. Is anyone out there putting points in armour?

The game seems to bombard you with Light armor items, but Medium for some reason seems to be the one catered to a Sign build. I personally put one point in Griffin School and that's that for intensity and regen.

I just got the griffin plans with the +5% per piece sign intensity that's the one to go for. Sadly I haven't really got a spare slot for griffin school talent :(

(I wish I hadn't sold all the shirts I looted, one of the ingredients for the chest!)

Top Bottom