Save game problem.

+
Save game problem.

Corrupted save game that contains almost 50 hours of hard work. Every time i load my save game it crashes the game with the error code CE-34878-0. its a game breaking bug that they aren't acknowledging. CDPR aren't responding to my emails and don't seem to care. I spent good money on a game that was promised to be flawless.

Can anyone suggest a fix before i flog the game.

Also run into this today, exact same error code. I thought I'd lost everything, but thankfully one of my earlier saves from last night still works. For it always happens when I try to fast travel back to The White Orchard.

Corrupted save game that contains almost 50 hours of hard work. Every time i load my save game it crashes the game with the error code CE-34878-0. its a game breaking bug that they aren't acknowledging. CDPR aren't responding to my emails and don't seem to care. I spent good money on a game that was promised to be flawless.

Can anyone suggest a fix before i flog the game.

Same problem here. Already mentioned in this thread:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/38349-PS4-Error-ce-34878-0?p=1685210#post1685210

In my case it seems to be related to saves in Novigrad but could just be a fluke that it worked once outside of it.
I have just one "good" save file left. Every save after that doesn't work (manual, checkpoint, autosave).
Filed a ticket today, maybe I get an answer.

Right, this is a serious problem now. I have two saves that are fine. But any progress is pointless as subsequent saves simply do not work. I keep getting the same error code: CE-34878-0

I really hope the patch fixes this, as right now I'm not prepared to waste any more of my time playing the game. :(

Mine crashed during my time in crookback bog. was exploring and all my files got corrupted.

---------- Updated at 12:01 AM ----------

i hope the patch next week manages to resolve this issue.

I'm curious, are those of us running into this problem people who have also upgraded their HDD? Could it be related to that at all?

Top Bottom