Stuck inside a boat

+
Stuck inside a boat

Found a "hidden treaure" exactly west feom Hangman's ally by the shore and its a dead body with a note saying there's a drowned boat full of treasure..... Anyway, there's a half sunken boat near the body and i got in it And now i can't Get out!!! Haven't saved my progress in a long while. 0.0
Can't post a photo..

I just fell in this same boat if I'm not mistaken. I've gone ahead and uploaded a video to YouTube to show the area and where the exit should be but isn't.

Also note, there is a tiny gap in the middle of the ship near the surface of the water but you can't get out of there either. Btw my last auto save was when I dropped into the ship -_- so I was forced to use my last manual save which was about an hour prior since I didn't think I needed to save killing easy enemies.

Edit: Other's are apparently also posting the issue elsewhere - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/702760-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/71839968

Update: I figured a way out uploading it now.

Last edited:
So after much aggivation because I refused to go back to a old save and lose the sword I found prior lol I have gotten out of the boat. For those who are stuck you just have to jump twice at the right angle quickly here's how I did it. Excuse my first few attempts at failing.

This is still a issue and needs to be fixed, it shouldn't be that much of a hassle to explore something.

I got stuck in that boat too LOL. That sucked. I tried for 30mins trying to get an angle and it didn't work so I killed myself to get out.

I got stuck in that boat too LOL. That sucked. I tried for 30mins trying to get an angle and it didn't work so I killed myself to get out.
Yeah it took me awhile too, as you can see in the video lol But now that I know how to get out I can do it over and over it just takes a few tries.

I love this game, but all the bugs are wearing me down. I just got stuck in this boat for 30 minutes before giving up and going to a save that cost me another 30 minutes lost. Right after almost dying on a werewolf quest because I couldn't attack with any weapons and was only able to fix it by unequipping and re-equipping my weapons.

Apparently a lot of people are getting stuck in that boat. Stuck in a boat is my number one Witcher III Youtube video LOL. Still growing that channel. Posting as Krushim on both Youtube and Twitch.

Foo into this same trap, couldn't get out. I had to reload a save... There's nothing in there either. The problem comes from there being steps that you can't walk onto for some reason to get out."

Top Bottom