Most stupid kills you have done

+
Most stupid kills you have done

Met a monster in the woods.... and lvl 20 leshen, not a problem in of it self, but that Geralt at that moment was lvl 8 and i played on death march sat some hindrances in my way.. until i figured out you can just spam quickattack and kill it without problem (aka 10 deaths++)

Anyone else killed an monster 10+ lvl higher than yourself?

Not a monster, but in went with lvl4 in a bandit camp witch level 12 bandits :D At least 8 on foot and 4 on hourses. After 20 try's on death march i succeeded.

doing the velen fistfights (recommended level is 20-something) at around level 10. took many tries but managed to perfect parrying in the process

Level 13..taking on the level 25-26 Monster Quest with Sarasti..I semi-exploit killed her with Devil's Puffball poisonous cloud...it took a while while LOS'ing her and managing to meditate..rinse and repeat 'till she was dead.

PS: On Death March.

Also..I've been killing monsters 10+ above me since level 7. At level 7 I was doing level 20 contracts.

Then at level 13 when crafted my griffin set I went a bit into magic/firestream and cleared all the guarded treasures with monsters that were 20-25+ levels.

The only ones I couldn't kill (currently at level 17) is the level 27 Griffin and ?? Basilisk, because they wouldn't catch fire to be CC'ed.

Last edited:
found a flying creature on a cliff, checked its level it showed up as ??, thought gee thats strange. damn thing near one shotted me. panicked hit aard off the cliff it goes. apparently it didn't know it had wings.

Top Bottom