Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Italia sounds like a real italian opera. Interesting that it got so far up there.
Gotta hear the first three titles. Not so interesting for me.

Great to see someone here. I usually hear the one song (I think you know wich I mean) at least once a week. And it is still so... it makes me shiver every time.
This movie is one of the best movies I have ever seen. In its own ways.

Yeah the songs are really great! When I was in Japan, all the stores would be playing the songs from Frozen all the time. So I can sing along to the Japanese or English versions. I think generally I actually prefer the Japanese versions, but they're good in both English and Japanese

But this song is so cute in Japanese.
[video=youtube;_Gk-VrYteBI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gk-VrYteBI[/video]

But this song is so cute in Japanese.

[video=youtube;muH-PpP5PtY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muH-PpP5PtY[/video]

This is cuter.

Gotta love Japan.

Last edited:
We're getting a bit crazier in here than usual aren't we? What's next then? Tentacles? :rofl:

"I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going.", right?

@Princess_Ciri.782 Idina Menzel is one of the best singers of the world. So I actually prefer the english versions over all.
German version is okay too, especially cause Willemijn Verkaik is signing the Elsa songs (I really love here, cause of the musical Wicked), but I usually watch the english version of this movie.

Idina Menzel is one of the best singers of the world. So I actually prefer the english versions over all.
German version is okay too, especially cause Willemijn Verkaik is signing the Elsa songs (I really love here, cause of the musical Wicked), but I usually watch the english version of this movie.

Yeah she does have an amazing voice. I think the English version of Let it Go is the best, but the Japanese version of Love is an Open Door is the best :3 I love the lyrics in Japanese.

See, I don't really like "Love is an Open Door". Too corny for me.

Ohhh I think it's adorable. Of course ignoring the fact that Hans then betrays Ana and tries to murder her + her sister, it's a very sweet song :p I enjoyed singing it at karaoke with friends in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom